Bo's not going anywhere......this year. I think it's just that some people hear a rumor and automatically believe it. If you don't trust my opinion on the subject, maybe you will believe Tom Osborne, Tim Miles and Warren Buffet. They all told me that Bo is staying and not going to Washington. They are all sitting with me at the White House right now and we are about to start a poker game with the president! It's about to get crazy!!!!!!

Not sure I can believe you sandhillsHuskerW!

I just got off a conference phone call with Harvey P and SE and they both told me that while they won’t divulge specific information that implies that they are aware of any related search regarding Bo, that they would be open and congenial with anything that would personally benefit Bo’s future success. They further stated that the rumors and sarcastic comments that are being spread in the media and message boards are all “Just part of the Process”. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Edit: Thought I best come back and edit this before people took it seeeeerious :ahhhhhhhh ! This was :sarcasm

I'm glad that you saw the humor in my post! Nice post of your own!

We take this stuff soooooo seeeeerious all the time that sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves!

Heck, everyone else in the Nation is laughing at us! animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Wait, that was supposed to be humor too guys, lighten up!

Some of us work during the day, just got lunch. Obviously Bo turned the offer down when he saw how sh**ty the liberal hippy city is, or I was wrong. One of the two.

Actually finlay, your sources were spot on and Bo was all but ready to sign on the bottom line when the door slammed open and in charged Carl saying Hi Bo, you are going to love The State of Washington! The bud is great, and its legal ~ here try some!

At which point Bo turned and walked away being overheard saying, “I wonder what I look like in blue”?

post-11980-0-27055100-1386361713.jpg

• Fire 3