School fined $10k by conference

am I the only one thAt thinks we got off kinda easy? No suspension or anything but reAlly it's pretty typical for what happens when coaches Criticize calls

Pretty common fare. $10,000 is the most that an offending coach/school can be fined by a league, and it would have taken more of an egregious action to warrant a suspension.

But just to clear up some other misinformation in this thread:

1. The conference does look at officiating. They handle that stuff internally, as they should. It's a bad idea to undermine officials by publicly reprimanding them.

2. The OSU players might still face suspension. That won't be decided until later in the week.

Fined 10k and reprimanded and the dudes for tOSU and Mich got nothing additional, for fighting and flipping off the crowd, give me a break, stupid B1G, stupid Daleny

I would hope that coaches are held to a higher standard. You know, since they're supposed to act like adults.

Those were players, not the HC.

So how do they not get suspended at least another half especially the guy that was flipping off the crowd walking off the field, they talk about sportsmanship and integrity in that press release about Bo, give me a break!

They were ejected from the game in the first half, if it would have happened in the second half, they would have had to sit out the first half of the CCG. Also Urban said that he would "look into" any further punishment for them.

Those were players, not the HC.

So how do they not get suspended at least another half especially the guy that was flipping off the crowd walking off the field, they talk about sportsmanship and integrity in that press release about Bo, give me a break!

The B1G needs them in the CCG :dunno

I wonder if Bos realizes his relationship with referees has had more of a direct impact on this team than the fans or media can ever have.

It would be his reputation, not his relationship. He had been pretty calm/civil since joining the Big Ten. Much more calm/civil than the level of officiating warrants.

I wonder if Bos realizes his relationship with referees has had more of a direct impact on this team than the fans or media can ever have.

It would be his reputation, not his relationship. He had been pretty calm/civil since joining the Big Ten. Much more calm/civil than the level of officiating warrants.

I guess I'd agree. Reputation would be the right term.