All Eyes Are On Texas - - Bring Them On!

If Ohio State beats MSU will Sparty get picked for Rose or will it have to be a different BCS bowl because of a technicality?

Don't quote me on this but, I think if tOSU gets picked for the big game, that gives the Rose Bowl the option of replacing the B1G champ with anyone of their choosing. I don't think it would have to be another B1G team. I'm prolly full of sh#t.....

I believe that is correct, although the Rose above all others would be most likely to take a replacement from the same conference.

And I did just quote you so tough s#!^, :D

If Ohio State beats MSU will Sparty get picked for Rose or will it have to be a different BCS bowl because of a technicality?

Don't quote me on this but, I think if tOSU gets picked for the big game, that gives the Rose Bowl the option of replacing the B1G champ with anyone of their choosing. I don't think it would have to be another B1G team. I'm prolly full of sh#t.....

I believe that is correct, although the Rose above all others would be most likely to take a replacement from the same conference.

And I did just quote you so tough s#!^, :D

Ok thats what I was thinking. Youd assume they would take a Big Ten team. What if they pitted Stanford and Bama?