Big 10 Championship: OSU v Mich St.

Eric the Red

Please let MSU win this game. OSU will get murdered by FSU. Better to see FSU beat Auburn so the media can't play down FSU's title win because they beat OSU. Anything to stop the SEC lovefest!

Ditto, though I'm not sure about them being murdered, Sparty is keeping this close with very good D.

FSU has as good a defense as MSU, but their offense is way better. Wouldn't even be close. If OSU wins, all we're gonna hear when FSU blows out OSU is how we don't know who the real champ is because it didnt go through the SEC.

Please let MSU win this game. OSU will get murdered by FSU. Better to see FSU beat Auburn so the media can't play down FSU's title win because they beat OSU. Anything to stop the SEC lovefest!

Ditto, though I'm not sure about them being murdered, Sparty is keeping this close with very good D.

FSU has as good a defense as MSU, but their offense is way better. Wouldn't even be close. If OSU wins, all we're gonna hear when FSU blows out OSU is how we don't know who the real champ is because it didnt go through the SEC.

Not sold on FSU D considering giving up 34 to BC, overall they are consistent but bar Clemson, they have not played a well scoring offense. Their offense vs OSU defense is what would concern me more, I think OSU would score their share but simply lack the D to stop them.

I don't care who goes to the National Championship game as long as it's not an SEC team. Let Duke go for all I care.

And that is where we differ. I long for an SEC team to lose in the NC game, otherwise, we'll hear how the winner didn't deserve it. That's the last thing I want ESPN to be talking about 24/7. You get an FSU vs OSU NC you can bet that will be the story.