Big 10 Championship: OSU v Mich St.

Eric the Red

And yes, the Huskers, minus all the turnovers, had this team. If we can fix that.

Yea and minus I wish they didn't do this and that and minus the yardage they didn't get. face it, they spanked you too.

We were spanked, with a bunch of injuries. Nice.

Well that's the game, everyone's team gets injuries, depth of team matters as well, turnovers, discipline, group cohesion. Some of these things I think you agree Nebraska lacks. Discipline in particular, for the last few seasons.

Our injuries were killer this year. Please. Our turnover, also killer. If somehow we can stop turning the ball over, we are the best in this conference. We turn the ball over that much and yet, we are 8-4. Thats crazy. Fix it Bo!!!!!

Thats precisely why you are not the best in the conference, you DO turn the ball over and you DO take bad penalties while lacking team depth to overcome injuries. There is no if we can fix it as it was not fixed at game time.

This reminds of English fans when their national soccer team looses. We should have won that! If Rooney just didn't hit that post! If that corner kick was just a couple inches closer! If the team played more as a team! We are the best if not for that! We are better then them if not for that!

Reality however is, Rooney did hit the post, the corner was off, the team didn't play well as a team.

It's not that you would have won without those shortcomings, it's that you lost because of those shortcomings.

Now I'm not hating on Nebraska, a fan here, but it is what it is and these issues that have been around for a few years now need to be addressed rather then glossed over.

Thats precisely why you are not the best in the conference, you DO turn the ball over and you DO take bad penalties while lacking team depth to overcome injuries. There is no if we can fix it as it was not fixed at game time.

This reminds of English fans when their national soccer team looses. We should have won that! If Rooney just didn't hit that post! If that corner kick was just a couple inches closer! If the team played more as a team! We are the best if not for that! We are better then them if not for that!

Reality however is, Rooney did hit the post, the corner was off, the team didn't play well as a team.

It's not that you would have won without those shortcomings, it's that you lost because of those shortcomings.

Now I'm not hating on Nebraska, a fan here, but it is what it is and these issues that have been around for a few years now need to be addressed rather then glossed over.

I think we should fire Pelini because he's not a "Nebraska man". :)

OH! You mean EXCUSES. ya, we know all about those around here.

Michigan State with the upset.

Ya I'll put my neck out there and say it. I really think MSU can make some plays up front in defense. Michigan and Northwestern both gave Ohio State a bit of a challenge this year. If Cook, MSU's QB, is on. I really think they can beat Ohio St. I was really, really impressed with Cook against Nebraska this year.

Michigan State - 30

Ohio St.- 27

Yes, I know I'm f'ing brilliant, but sometimes even I surprise myself.

Ba8NovVCcAAoOv0.jpg

Urban not that I want you to choke, but your 5 star defense has just given up over 1000 yds combined to the great offensive machines in Michigan.

5 star defense? What Urban Meyer led Ohio State team have you been watching?

Honestly, need to get rid of Coombs and Fickel. Coombs because he's in charge of the secondary, and Fickel because he's in charge of the LBs.

That's where the problems are....and it's not talent, it's scheme/coaching

Heh, really though Nebraska fans need to ask themselves what they really want. OSU for example had some very good years in the 90's but couldn't beat UM, so they got a new coach regardless of how well the team was doing. Nebraska wins a good amount of games consistently but not the big ones and there's the dilemma, so hmmm.