Big 10 Championship: OSU v Mich St.

Eric the Red

I can't decide if this is good, or bad. On the bright side MSU Stanford should be a really great game to watch.

It would have been Sparty even if they lost right? I think if the #1 B1G plays for the MNC they take #2 B1G fro the Rose Bowl.

The ESPN crew just jizzed their pants

They should be scared. FSU will beat Auburn with ease.

Did you watch the SEC title game? Auburn can run the ball and shorten the game. Their defense may be subpar but that offense can keep them in the game. Still not over impressed by FSU. Now I really don't want anyone to win. FSU and its controversy qb and the SEC....

Auburn would have lost three games in any other universe. Teams don't win games like they won once in a hundred years, not to mention twice in the same.

The ESPN crew just jizzed their pants

They should be scared. FSU will beat Auburn with ease.

Did you watch the SEC title game? Auburn can run the ball and shorten the game. Their defense may be subpar but that offense can keep them in the game. Still not over impressed by FSU. Now I really don't want anyone to win. FSU and its controversy qb and the SEC....

Auburn would have lost three games in any other universe. Teams don't win games like they won once in a hundred years, not to mention twice in the same.

Exactly, which means everything is going their way this year. They will win the NC game.

And yes, the Huskers, minus all the turnovers, had this team. If we can fix that.

Yea and minus I wish they didn't do this and that and minus the yardage they didn't get. face it, they spanked you too.

We were spanked, with a bunch of injuries. Nice.

And yes, the Huskers, minus all the turnovers, had this team. If we can fix that.

Yea and minus I wish they didn't do this and that and minus the yardage they didn't get. face it, they spanked you too.

We were spanked, with a bunch of injuries. Nice.

Well that's the game, everyone's team gets injuries, depth of team matters as well, turnovers, discipline, group cohesion. Some of these things I think you agree Nebraska lacks. Discipline in particular, for the last few seasons.