GT: Nebraska at Creighton - 5PM - Fox Sports 1

Grant Gibbs = douche

Truth. Creighton fans overrate him wildly.

I don't. I think he takes up space on the floor and that's it

I root for Creighton 364 days a year. When I talk to other people at games or watching them they get really mad when I suggest that Gibbs isn't very good. Or god forbid I suggest that he plays dirty, but is pretty clever and gets away with it more times than he gets caught.

Grant Gibbs = douche

I root for Creighton 364 days a year. When I talk to other people at games or watching them they get really mad when I suggest that Gibbs isn't very good. Or god forbid I suggest that he plays dirty, but is pretty clever and gets away with it more times than he gets caught.

He is terrible. I was pissed when I found out he was coming back. It always looks like he gives about 50% effort and I cant stand it

Grant Gibbs = douche

He is terrible. I was pissed when I found out he was coming back. It always looks like he gives about 50% effort and I cant stand it

Can't shoot, hardly can defend and is the slowest of 10 on the court every game. His one redeeming quality is that he knows how to pass it to Doug.

For as ugly as we started, to come back and outscore them in the 2nd half is about the only positive to take from this.

I expected it to be ugly with it being our first hostile road game................but not quite this bad.

Creighton fans should enjoy it because with most of their stars gone after this year, it will become a true rivalry starting next December.

I look forward to it.