GT: Nebraska at Creighton - 5PM - Fox Sports 1

Since I didn't know what channel it was on till late, I have a few questions:

1) Are we that bad or did we have an off night?

2) Is Creighton that good or did we just not come to play?

3) How is Creighton going to be without McDermott? Is he the main reason they are good or is he just the best player on a really good team?

4) Next year is it going to be different with them not having McDermott and our players are more seasoned and playing as a team?

A. We're not as good as Creighton this year at this point in the season.

B. Creighton is very good. Been described as a "Dream Team" for Coach McDermott

C. They lose not only McDermott, but Gibbs and other starters.

D. Next year I bet on the Huskers to win this game right now.

3) How is Creighton going to be without McDermott? Is he the main reason they are good or is he just the best player on a really good team?

4) Next year is it going to be different with them not having McDermott and our players are more seasoned and playing as a team?

A. We're not as good as Creighton this year at this point in the season. Plus we had an off night ....at least to start

A. We're not as good as Creighton this year at this point in the season. Plus we had an off night ....at least to start

A. Nebraska was ice cold to start shooting.

B. Creighton is good. Just how good they are will be seen once they get into Big East Play.

Anything past this year doesn't look near as good for Creighton. Lose a lot these next couple years.

1. I watched the Miami game and they played much better. Probably more of an off night then anything.

2. CU is pretty good team. They have their star and a couple really good role players. I think their weakness is inside, so if NU had a good center, they could have won the game.

3. They've had other star players besides McDermott in the past (Buford, Sears, Walker, Korver, Funk, Tolliver, etc.) and they will have stars again. The Big East will open up recruiting. They might struggle for a few years after his graduation, but they will be fine.

4. I think next year and beyond will be more back and forth between CU/NU and not just one-sided on either side.

Missed the petteway scruffle. Is there a gif or video?

I only caught the tail end of the game last night but it was in time to see the scuffle. It sure looked to me like Gibbs was the instigator in it. He looked like a defensive lineman laying on a ball carrier so he can't get up so the clock continues to run. He could have gotten off hem right away but kept him pinned down.

But personally i think anytime a player on his feet dives to the floor on top of another player he should be called for a foul. Would eliminate those wrestling matches on the floor. Tie the ball up while staying on your feet.

I only caught the tail end of the game last night but it was in time to see the scuffle. It sure looked to me like Gibbs was the instigator in it. He looked like a defensive lineman laying on a ball carrier so he can't get up so the clock continues to run. He could have gotten off hem right away but kept him pinned down.

But personally i think anytime a player on his feet dives to the floor on top of another player he should be called for a foul. Would eliminate those wrestling matches on the floor. Tie the ball up while staying on your feet.

As a basketball coach myself, I LOVE when a player dives to get a ball. That will get them an "atta boy" from me any day of the week.

The initial hustle by Gibbs was fine. But like I said yesterday, what happened after was not okay and both players are equally guilty. Why didn't Gibbs just move on with his life? :D

As a basketball coach myself, I LOVE when a player dives to get a ball. That will get them an "atta boy" from me any day of the week.

The initial hustle by Gibbs was fine. But like I said yesterday, what happened after was not okay and both players are equally guilty. Why didn't Gibbs just move on with his life? :D

I used to love it when my players dove to the floor after a ball too. A loose ball. What I'm talking about is when a player is on the floor and in possesion of the ball and players basically dive on top to try to tie up the ball. Thats when I'm talking about reachind down to tie up the ball from your feet. Gibbs was fine when we went down, the ball was still loose.

I used to love it when my players dove to the floor after a ball too. A loose ball. What I'm talking about is when a player is on the floor and in possesion of the ball and players basically dive on top to try to tie up the ball. Thats when I'm talking about reachind down to tie up the ball from your feet. Gibbs was fine when we went down, the ball was still loose.

Got ya :thumbs