QMany

Rose Bowl: Michigan State v. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Ohio State v. Clemson

Capitol One Bowl: Wisconsin v. South Carolina

Outback Bowl: Iowa v. LSU

Gator Bowl: Nebraska v. Georgia

BWW Bowl: Michigan v. KSU

Texas Bowl: Minnesota v. Syracuse

Every one of these games is winnable for the B1G. Not saying we'll win them all. But we could easily win four. Maybe even five. That would help to make it a fairly successful season. Remember at the beginning of the season how everyone (including me) seemed to think the B1G conference was weak this year?

Not off to a great start with Minn looking completely inept on offense. B1G needs to pull some upsets to have a respectable outcome. Maryland crapped the bed too. Bad,bad loss to Marshall. I'm thinking the conference comes away with 3 wins.

Not sure what to make of Minny loss. Started off slow but came around late in the game. Typical bad B1G coaching and lack of play making lets the other team come from behind to win. Bad punt coverage then they decide to blitz two off the end leaving a gaping hole up the middle for an easy score with under 2 to play. I bet 1/3 of all B1G bowl losses in the last 25 years the other team had the go ahead score within the last 5 minutes of the game. B1G teams just cant seem to hold the lead.

This was the most favorable match up for the B1G with the remaining games vs SEC or Top 10 teams. I see a 1-6 2-5 record and ESPN will be having a field day.

In the BIG picture.......the perception (in fact...reality) that the Big 10 is really bad, hurts the entire conference in recruiting. Hope this doesn't turn into a vicious cycle....though, it may already has.

* Urban Meyer will recruit well because of rep.... other than that, who wants to come play in the cold weather in a conference that gets laughed at by all the major sports networks...

Losing Stave doesn't help.

Losing Stave doesn't make White irrelevant

No but it does make Wisconsin play a QB who's attempted two passes all year...a QB who went on to commit two turnovers.

Should probably have run White more in the second half but playing from behind almost forces a team to pass. Not really a choke...that implies everything was in place to win and the team dropped it due to a lack of confidence or mental breakdown..that didn't happen. Stave being out caused the collapse.