QMany

Rose Bowl: Michigan State v. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Ohio State v. Clemson

Capitol One Bowl: Wisconsin v. South Carolina

Outback Bowl: Iowa v. LSU

Gator Bowl: Nebraska v. Georgia

BWW Bowl: Michigan v. KSU

Texas Bowl: Minnesota v. Syracuse

I think these are actually decent match ups for the Big Ten this year.

My predictions:

Michigan State

Clemson

Wisconsin

LSU

Nebraska

KSU

Minnesota

• Fire 1

I think these are actually decent match ups for the Big Ten this year.

Yes, the B1G had very poor match ups the past 2-3 years due to various factors. We actually are ranked higher in the two BCS games. B1G NEEDS these games - Period!

Mich State vs Stanford - B1G (wisc) is 0-3 the last 3 Rose Bowls.

OSU vs Clemson - I see an OSU let down and Clemson QB and WRs may pick apart the weak OSU D.

#19 Wisconsin vs #9 SCar is a tough draw. Just hope Wisc uses its discipline and smarts to an advantage of the fast athletes of SCar. Maybe some SCar players hold back to protect their NFL future.

UR Iowa vs #16 LSU - another SEC mismatch but I believe LSU QB is out. Iowa may have a chance - see using discipline and smarts over speed above.

Neb vs UGa - I think Neb has a chance if their D can stop Girly and limit the turnovers.

Mich vs KState - don't know much about KState but Mich wins easily if they play like they did vs OSU.

Minn vs Syracuse - a decent match up for Minn. Nice opportunity for a win.

Minnesota-Syracuse: Syracuse is about as mediocre a football team as they come, Minnesota is slightly above average. ADVANTAGE BIG TEN!-Minnesota 24-17 Syracuse

Michigan-Kansas State: It's the underachiever bowl! KSU not that impressive, Michigan maybe even less, but they did show a pulse against tOSU-Michigan 35-31 Kansas State

Nebraska-Georgia: The injury bowl. Bulldogs missing half their offense, Huskers are the Huskers. A full strength Georgia team would wipe the floor with us, but since they're decimated: Nebraska 28-24 Georgia GBR!

Iowa-LSU: Iowa is a decent squad helped by a mediocre conference, LSU is one of the strangest teams in the nation. Still the biggest mismatch on the slate: LSU 38-21 Iowa

Wisconsin-South Carolina: USC has a nice defense with a so-so offense. Bucky looked great before dropping the ball against PSU at home-South Carolina 21-14 Wisconsin

Ohio State-Clemson: I'd love to see Urban drown his sorrows in another pizza, but isn't Clemson known for crapping the bed in big games?-Ohio State 45-42 Clemson

Michigan State-Stanford: I love watching these 2 defenses play, but Stanford is better on offense and playing closer to home-Stanford 16-14 Michigan State

What am I missing? A month ago Stanford was nigh on the pinnacle of what everyone wanted in a football team and Michigan State was terrible. Now half the people are expecting MSU to beat Stanford. :confucius

Michigan State found a competent offense to compliment their defense.

Still makes me mad about that game though...we should have beat MSU in Lincoln. *sigh*

Rose Bowl: Michigan State v. Stanford

Orange Bowl: Ohio State v. Clemson

Capitol One Bowl: Wisconsin v. South Carolina

Outback Bowl: Iowa v. LSU

Gator Bowl: Nebraska v. Georgia

BWW Bowl: Michigan v. KSU

Texas Bowl: Minnesota v. Syracuse

Honestly, I think the B1G is likely to go 6-1 in these matchups. The only one that is clear loss IMO is the Iowa/LSU matchup--LSU should have no problems handling the Hawkeyes.

Otherwise, I do believe the better team in each of these matchups is the B1G squad.

*takes a sip of coffee*

Well s**t...someone apparently spiked my coffee with Kool-Aid. How the hell did that happen...?