Huskerboard Bowl Pick 'Em

Nobody

Hell yeah. Regular season picking gives another reason, if needed one, to look forward to Saturday.

I wIsh there was a free College Fantasy Football site that didnt suck. CBS has a good one but its a pay to play, not sure how much.

Hold on so you have to pay to play College Fantasy Football but you can play NFL Fantasy Football for free??? Makes total sense

Hell yeah. Regular season picking gives another reason, if needed one, to look forward to Saturday.

I wIsh there was a free College Fantasy Football site that didnt suck. CBS has a good one but its a pay to play, not sure how much.

Hold on so you have to pay to play College Fantasy Football but you can play NFL Fantasy Football for free??? Makes total sense

Thats the way it was setup this year. Complete nonsense.

It really does. You care so much more about the games when you have something on the line... even if its just meaningless pride.

What's better than meaningless pride? Nothing, that's what. I know fantasy football made me care a whole helluva lot more about the NFL.