Bowl Game Discussions

Mavric

I trust that your defense this year was really bad, and that next year it should improve. How much is yet to be seen. But it needs to improve drastically to even be average. And you're going to need it, because Manziel is impossible to adequately replace. While your offense was more than just him in terms of talent and skills, he provided a spark and drive that just won't be the same next season. Simply put, you won't be able to rely on the offense nearly as much, I have doubts about how good your defense will be.

I trust that your defense this year was really bad, and that next year it should improve. How much is yet to be seen. But it needs to improve drastically to even be average. And you're going to need it, because Manziel is impossible to adequately replace. While your offense was more than just him in terms of talent and skills, he provided a spark and drive that just won't be the same next season. Simply put, you won't be able to rely on the offense nearly as much, I have doubts about how good your defense will be.

But because you are in the SEC you will still be ranked in the top ten preseason.

Wisconsin driving towards goal with three minutes left. Throws pick in endzone. They done.

Suicide watch on Bucky.

Nah.

Vadgers really played a great game. I was undecided on who to pick before the game. So I went with Wiscy on one pool sheet, and the Gamecocks on anothger.

Wisconsin driving towards goal with three minutes left. Throws pick in endzone. They done.

Suicide watch on Bucky.

Nah.

Vadgers really played a great game. I was undecided on who to pick before the game. So I went with Wiscy on one pool sheet, and the Gamecocks on anothger.

You with the "vadgers" again. dedhoarse

Suicide watch on Bucky.

Nah.

You with the "vadgers" again. dedhoarse

I think I'll start a thread in the offseason to discuss and decide on the derogatory name of choice for each B1G team. The only one I don't have a good name for is tOSU. Bucknuts? Naw, needs to be worse than that. :lol:

Baylor/UCF breaks Huskers/Gators record for combined points in a Fiesta Bowl. :(

Bah...only because we called off the dogs in the 4th quarter. I mean everyone knew that game was over at half. We could have put 80 on the gators...

These two teams just have horrible defenses so it's not really a record to be proud of.

Baylor/UCF breaks Huskers/Gators record for combined points in a Fiesta Bowl. :(

Bah...only because we called off the dogs in the 4th quarter. I mean everyone knew that game was over at half. We could have put 80 on the gators...

These two teams just have horrible defenses so it's not really a record to be proud of.

Yeah, there would have been seven more for sure if we don't kneel on it late.