Good news for you guys....

dallasga6

Our Secondary was pitiful this year...JHC(Josh Harvey-Clemons) was our only PTP'er back there...Y'all can now play pitch 'n catch all night. We've gotta concentrate on stopping Ameer. Without JHC & Dawson our secondary is gonna be toast...Catch ya later.. gotta go change all my pool picks...lol...

I don't see anything as being good news re: the bowl.

If we win, we beat a decimated Georgia team that didn't want to be there.

If we lose, Georgia beat a decimated Nebraska team that didn't want to be there.

If we win, we get nine-months Kool-Aid guzzlers telling us that Bo is fantastic because he beat the SEC (despite all their previous posts about how the SEC is overrated)

If we lose, we lose the nine-win streak and HB is a massive warzone for the next nine months.

Personally, I don't think this game tells us anything one way or another, but I at least hope to keep the nine-win streak alive.

• Fire 1

I don't see anything as being good news re: the bowl.

If we win, we beat a decimated Georgia team that didn't want to be there.

If we lose, Georgia beat a decimated Nebraska team that didn't want to be there.

If we win, we get nine-months Kool-Aid guzzlers telling us that Bo is fantastic because he beat the SEC (despite all their previous posts about how the SEC is overrated)

If we lose, we lose the nine-win streak and HB is a massive warzone for the next nine months.

Personally, I don't think this game tells us anything one way or another, but I at least hope to keep the nine-win streak alive.

If we win, we won with not all our best players. That is how I see it. Same if they win. They won with not all their best players. Both teams are missing their #1 piece, and these players (both sides) want this win, even if its the Gator Bowl.

No it is not good news, we want to play the best team we can, let the chips fall where they may. Georgia is a class act, and have a very good man as head coach. As far as doing thing right, he and Bo, do that!

Good thing we don't have Washington 2.

I have never understood that logic, not wanting to play. You get 12 games a year, work 365 days for a game you love and do not want to play in it. Does not make sense to me. I am an old geezer but still race mountain bikes, just finished Senior World Games, and I am already looking forward to the next race in late January. I will never blame the kids for not wanting to play. Up to the staff to get them excited about this game if they have to. It truly would amaze me to see them not come and play with hair on fire. Especially as much as they love their coach, it would seem they would want to take some of the pressure off of Bo.

I'm sorry to hear about the players not making the bowl game.

That being said, I'm glad to be playing an SEC team. I wish we could play two or three of them in our non conference schedule, replacing the likes of South Dakota State.

We actually don't have an FCS team on our schedule from hear on out. IIRC, they don't count towards a bowl bid in the B1G anymore.

We play in a weak conference and a weak division of that said conference. We are going to need to start scheduling the big boys on a regular basis. We will need our OC games to mean something with a 4 team play off. I would like to see us in a yearly schedule with teams in the SEC. To be the best you have to beat the best, and that is what they have been for awhile.