Will the Big 10 Go 1- 6? I Hope!

We might be the only Big 10 team to win our bowl game. I hope so. Sorry, I don't have any strong allegiance to pull for Big 10 teams.

That's sad. I feel bad for you.

Don't feel bad for us. Many Husker fans thought the B1G was way overrated for many, many years and have come to not just dislike the OSU's and the Michigan's, but really just hate the conference. Our first few years in the B1G we have really sucked and it seems so has the B1G. I wouldn't "post" the statement " I hope so" ... but ya, being honest ... I feel that way.

My hatred for the B1G is greater then my desire to be ranked higher as B1G teams going forward. I thought the B1G were ranked too high to start the season anyway. They usually are.

So, when you say, "That's sad, I feel bad for you," I get that statement as well. I certainly hope my personal feelings toward the B1G change ... but being a Missouri boy ... the teams in the B1G are gonna have to "Show Me". I won't want B1G teams ranked just for my teams own personal gain ... to me ... you win on the field. I hate the $EC but after all the bad recruiting and cheating I believe they do ... they still coach, line it up and play hard nose football. The B1G teams seem to miss the later point ... and then the slowness and less skilled athlete gets rolled by a better athlete who "leave no doubt."

I enjoy you on this board and took the time to share these thoughts to build a better understanding with you. No offense, anger or attitude here toward you or any Husker fans. I know my view is different. I'd love for it to be different but it currently isn't.

Pretty much my sentiment. The B1G has been overrated since the 60s. The conference sucks, and we've been pretty sucky the last 3 years. I just can't condescend to root for any team from this conference.

But i still find myself rooting for big 12 teams, except for texa$$ .

That being said, i don't think that the gap between the conferences is as great as advertised, not with all of the parity in college football.