Will the Big 10 Go 1- 6? I Hope!

Why would anyone *not* cheer for B1G teams? Maybe it's just me, but I always cheer for conference teams to win. Heck, I even rooted for the Whorns to win back when we were in the B12. (Preferably on a controversial call that exposed them for the cheating asshats that they are. LOL)

• Fire 2

Why would anyone *not* cheer for B1G teams? Maybe it's just me, but I always cheer for conference teams to win. Heck, I even rooted for the Whorns to win back when we were in the B12. (Preferably on a controversial call that exposed them for the cheating asshats that they are. LOL)

i agree. the better the B1G does, the better it is for recruiting. kids don't want to play in a loser conference.

• Fire 1

Eh, I don't harbor a ton of loyalty for the Big Ten yet. I know I should, and probably will one day, but I'm still rooting for them (Iowa aside) for the selfish reason that it makes us look a bit better. And if it makes the SEC look overrated, even better.