Top Locker Rooms in College Football

No Iowa?

1iowa-locker-roomsjpg.jpg

Pretty sure we're not allowed to make fun of Iowa for at least a year.

Agreed. It's like the guy you just knocked out waking up in an hour in the ER and instantly calling you a pu&&y. Just shut up. Win then talk. They not only beat us, they kicked our ass in our house. I repeat, in our house. I don't like Iowa either, but they are the better football team this year. They proved it.

• Fire 1

No Iowa?

1iowa-locker-roomsjpg.jpg

Pretty sure we're not allowed to make fun of Iowa for at least a year.

Agreed. It's like the guy you just knocked out waking up in an hour in the ER and instantly calling you a pu&&y. Just shut up. Win then talk. They not only beat us, they kicked our ass in our house. I repeat, in our house. I don't like Iowa either, but they are the better football team this year. They proved it.

NO, stop saying words, lalalala I can't hear you...!

• Fire 1

I know, it was hard for me to watch too. I just love that the same people who will post in the Husker Prayer thread, " and cheer as the winners go by" then resume telling us how crappy Iowa is. Especially after they beat us, then bum rushed OUR sideline and grabbed the trophy off of OUR TURF.

I want to make it clear, this is more of a general statement towards all the people still saying Iowa sucks, not really directed at the post above about their locker room. The locker room comment seemed like more of a joke. I'm just amazed at all the people I talk football with here and elsewhere who still have the nerve to say Iowa sucks. It makes me laugh.

• Fire 1

I know, it was hard for me to watch too. I just love that the same people who will post in the Husker Prayer thread, " and cheer as the winners go by" then resume telling us how crappy Iowa is. Especially after they beat us, then bum rushed OUR sideline and grabbed the trophy off of OUR TURF.

I want to make it clear, this is more of a general statement towards all the people still saying Iowa sucks, not really directed at the post above about their locker room. The locker room comment seemed like more of a joke. I'm just amazed at all the people I talk football with here and elsewhere who still have the nerve to say Iowa sucks. It makes me laugh.

So agree with this. Iowa will be our new Missouri. "They suck", when in most years they play us tough. We say they are not a rivalry yet we let them roll us in the first time on our field in the B1G.

Actually picked Iowa in that one. Did not post it here as didn't want to be considered negative plus the board was so RED with little care that we could lose.

so, we officially "suck" until next year. Hopefully, we will have the protection of the football down to an art by then. :-)

I wont concede they kicked our ass. it was a pretty competitive game. Well so into the 4th quarter. They got a garbage time td. They took a 14 point lead with 9 minutes left. We dropped two HUGE pass plays on the next series (Quincy). They beat us. And yes, it was somewhat soundly. But it was anything from an asswhoopin. But still doesnt excuse the fact that the Iowa jokes are probably put on hold until we take back that trophy.