SIGNED - DT Khalil Davis

Ed Helms

In fact, they watched the bowl game with Husker defensive back recruit Eric Lee and his parents, who happened to be in town.

It's hardly a done deal. The defensive tackles are still planning to visit Missouri. But they're also planning another trip to Lincoln, and things sound better for the Huskers than they did before new NU coach Mike Riley popped in for a visit a couple weeks ago.
"I'm not really sure because the twins haven't really talked about it too much, but I think they are heavily favoring Nebraska still," Carl Davis told the recruiting website. "It depends on how the official visit goes with Mizzou, and also with meeting the new coaches at Nebraska, but they were very impressed with Mike Riley and so was I."

LJS

i wonder if riley has given them so info on who he is targeting for the DL coach... if so hopefully thats helping us.... but then again you still got that Mizz visit so i don't know what to thing

Visiting mizzou should reaffirm the NU decision.

They do have one of the most respected Defensive Line coaches in the country however. That's a point in Mizzou's favor.

i wonder if riley has given them so info on who he is targeting for the DL coach... if so hopefully thats helping us.... but then again you still got that Mizz visit so i don't know what to thing

They do have one of the most respected Defensive Line coaches in the country however. That's a point in Mizzou's favor.
For all we know he is about to be a most respected DL coach at Nebraska

That's funny of you, I actually am pretty decent friends with Craig Kuligowski, he's not coming here :lol:

That's funny of you, I actually am pretty decent friends with Craig Kuligowski, he's not coming here :lol:

You aren't biased in your opinions then haha

Well he was named Defensive Line Coach of the Year by football scoop, despite my bias..

Well he was named Defensive Line Coach of the Year by football scoop, despite my bias..
Football scoop......ha,ha,ha. Sorry, but they hold about as much weight as a bulemic hollywood actress.
  • Fire 2