SIGNED - DT Khalil Davis

Ed Helms

I told myself I was done following recruiting, with the coaching change and trying to save this class, here I am! Waiting for 18 and 19 year olds to break my heart again! :lol:

Hey, with that attitude, they will!

Well watching Oregon steal all your recruits several years ago will do that to you...............I'm sure someone remembers all those guys decommitting and leaving for Oregon?

Mike Riley@Coach_Riley 6m6 minutes ago

Had a great time in Colorado with @AveryAnderson1 and @elee22_21! Next stop, HUGE stop, Missouri x2!!! #GBR

Really impressed with Riley's use of twitter for recruiting so far.
Probably scared not to.

I think this is Riley's personality. He tweeted a lot at Oregon St.

It was sarcasm based on how bat sh#t crazy we have all become following and dissecting his every move about whether he has or hasn't reached out to a recruit or hired an assistant coach.

Ok, if these two have an official scheduled today and loved Kaz, I think it would be prudent for Riley to have his ducks in a row and tell them who their position coach is. I know one tweet had Banker listed as a DL coach/ DC, so either he's the DL coach or he's the DC and Rikey likely already knows who his DL coach is. Surely he wouldn't pull double duty...

Ok, if these two have an official scheduled today and loved Kaz, I think it would be prudent for Riley to have his ducks in a row and tell them who their position coach is. I know one tweet had Banker listed as a DL coach/ DC, so either he's the DL coach or he's the DC and Rikey likely already knows who his DL coach is. Surely he wouldn't pull double duty...

Why not? It is fairly common.

Carl did it, but I don't think it's that common to coach the DL and try to orchestrate the whole thing.

Carl did it, but I don't think it's that common to coach the DL and try to orchestrate the whole thing.

McBride did it too. Granted, he had a DE coach also.

McBride did it too. Granted, he had a DE coach also.
Well, dang. Didn't know that... Bit on the younger side. Didn't know NU had such a rich tradition of DC/DL coaches! One thing that bothers me is that Banker has no experience coaching DL going all the way back to his first year as a GA in '79. Yeah, you read that right. He's been coaching for 35 years.

I guess it could work pretty well. I just can't wait for the full staff to be announced like everyone else! I'd imagine this anxiousness is increased tenfold for recruits!

Carl's done a lot of things the normal human hasn't. And I do not mean that in a positive way whatsoever.

• Fire 1