ATH Jack Hockaday [Iowa Commit]

Mavric

• 4 weeks later...

Says he wants to come done of an unofficial this spring. His leader is Iowa right now.

Jack needs a new leader. Looks like a solid S prospect.

Agreed. Could see his leader flip if he visits.

Also, we are looking at him at outside LB. Actually, a lot of his offers are for LB, even though the services have him at safety (which he typically plays) or athlete.

He looks like a heat seeking missile! I'm wondering about some of the competition though. A lot of those kids looked small and slow and he was obviously the best athlete on the field. I'd take him in a minute and hope he gets to Lincoln.

IL has 8 classes of football (1A-8A). His school plays at the 1A level, the smallest of all the classes. The competition at that level generally isn't very good but his team has been to state at least the last couple years so he has played against some good athletes. MF isn't anywhere near Chicago or St. Louis, pretty much middle of nowhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Duke offer means hes probably has pretty good grades. Love his tape...kind of the same mold as Gerry but not as big. The facilities in Illinois just arent up to the standard of Nebraska. I think we will have a great shot at him if the offere is commitable. I believe Maroa-Forsyth is a 1A or 2A school but there is no question he flys around the field and can play a little bit..

• 2 weeks later...