A Cornhusker in the Superbowl record

IIRC, Nebraska holds the record for having a player on one of the two teams in the Super bowl some 20 times in a row. I remember the announcers of the Patriots/Giants Superbowl talking about this. I know it has continued, as the Ravens had Sam Koch on their team last year. Does anyone know if the Seahawks or Donkeys have a Husker on their roster to keep this streak going?

IIRC, Nebraska holds the record for having a player on one of the two teams in the Super bowl some 20 times in a row. I remember the announcers of the Patriots/Giants Superbowl talking about this. I know it has continued, as the Ravens had Sam Koch on their team last year. Does anyone know if the Seahawks or Donkeys have a Husker on their roster to keep this streak going?

Wasn't aware of a team called the 'Donkeys'.

Wasn't aware of a team called the 'Donkeys'.

They're an NFL team from Denver.

• Fire 1