O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: #22 OG; :star :star :star
247: #39 OT; :star :star :star
Scout: #263 Overall; #19 OG; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #22 OG; :star :star :star

Hudl

• Upvote 1

Great get for us!! Another great recruit out of Illinois. Nice! We've gotten a bunch of high quality guys out of Illinois in the past couple years.

btw, I live in Illinois.

Great get for us!! Another great recruit out of Illinois. Nice! We've gotten a bunch of high quality guys out of Illinois in the past couple years.

btw, I live in Illinois.

Westerkamp, Valentine, Cooper, Mikale Wilbon, Matt Finnin, Tanner Farmer and now Brokop. Illinois has been very good to us!

Yup. Iowa made a killing in Illinois for years. Nice to see us taking advantage of a BIG state that's within reasonable driving distance.

Great to get a top-shelf recruit so early, and from a state we really need to be setting roots in. Illinois has a pretty good amount of talent, we play there every year, and the local teams don't protect the borders very well.

btw, I live in Illinois.

Westerkamp, Valentine, Cooper, Mikale Wilbon, Matt Finnin, Tanner Farmer and now Brokop. Illinois has been very good to us!

And Spencer Tears. Er, wait..

Here's a great interview with Brokop about his commit. Sound like he was solid on the Nebraska style, Garrison, and the attitude of the team. He is also starting some peer-recruitment.

@NateClouse: 2016 OL Bryan Brokop (@bryan_bro12) details his #Huskers commitment w/@HuskerOnline: (FREE) http://t.co/xxtduXoDW2 http://t.co/C5lYUDtcsB

Here's a great interview with Brokop about his commit. Sound like he was solid on the Nebraska style, Garrison, and the attitude of the team. He is also starting some peer-recruitment.

@NateClouse: 2016 OL Bryan Brokop (@bryan_bro12) details his #Huskers commitment w/@HuskerOnline: (FREE) http://t.co/xxtduXoDW2 http://t.co/C5lYUDtcsB

Coach Cav visited today. Is looking to get to Lincoln to get to know the future staff.

Solid in his commitment.

Excellent. Props to him for not wavering. He'll like the new staff.

His HS coach says he's a really loyal kid and Nebraska offering early meant a lot to him.

I guess now that a big time SEC school (Auburn) has offered, we shall see how loyal he really is.

His HS coach says he's a really loyal kid and Nebraska offering early meant a lot to him.

I guess now that a big time SEC school (Auburn) has offered, we shall see how loyal he really is.

Oh dear what does your source say :sarcasm

Haven't spoken to the source in a couple days. They really burned me on the Warren news.

That's the only time?