Signed - OG Bryan Brokop

From what I've heard is that he is on vacation in Arizona and decided to visit the in-state schools while he was there. Take it fwiw

Seems like more the story is he told people he was going to be on vacation in Arizona as a cover story when he's actually going to visit the other schools. Basically when people were checking in to see if he was still attending the spring game he said he was going to be on vacation but it eventually got out that he was actually visiting other schools.

Cav visited his HS and he's solid.

Eh, something still seems fishy. Hopefully it ends up being nothing but I'd feel at least a little better if it was Brokop saying he was solid and not just his coach. Brokop's been pretty evasive in answering questions about NU lately.

From his coach:

"Bryan got an offer from Auburn about a few weeks ago and an offer from Arizona State over spring break, but what happened is that he has relatives in Phoenix, so over the break the whole family went, he said. While he was down there he drove around ASU and stopped in because theyve been recruiting him. Then they offered him on the trip."

• Fire 1

Cav visited his HS and he's solid.

Eh, something still seems fishy. Hopefully it ends up being nothing but I'd feel at least a little better if it was Brokop saying he was solid and not just his coach. Brokop's been pretty evasive in answering questions about NU lately.

I can't worry about him just yet. If he chooses not to visit this summer or flat out decommits, then I'll worry. Still think this is the product of the coaches playing catchup with everything.