Signed - OG Bryan Brokop

Cav visited his HS and he's solid.

Eh, something still seems fishy. Hopefully it ends up being nothing but I'd feel at least a little better if it was Brokop saying he was solid and not just his coach. Brokop's been pretty evasive in answering questions about NU lately.

I can't worry about him just yet. If he chooses not to visit this summer or flat out decommits, then I'll worry. Still think this is the product of the coaches playing catchup with everything.

Can a class of three implode?

Cav visited his HS and he's solid.

Eh, something still seems fishy. Hopefully it ends up being nothing but I'd feel at least a little better if it was Brokop saying he was solid and not just his coach. Brokop's been pretty evasive in answering questions about NU lately.

I can't worry about him just yet. If he chooses not to visit this summer or flat out decommits, then I'll worry. Still think this is the product of the coaches playing catchup with everything.

Can a class of three implode?

Anything's possible

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll give him a little more leeway than Bubak as it's obviously more of a trip for him to get here. But I don't think this looks good either. He hasn't been talking to the recruiting guys either. He did say he was trying to coordinate one of the BRWs with Bubak but he didn't show up either.

He's still not talking to the recruiting guys but according to his HS coach he's still solid to NU - hasn't even gone on other visits. They supposedly had team camp last week so he couldn't make it to either BRW.

That's quite a team camp if it stretched through two straight Saturdays but at least there is some reason given. And his coach seems to think he's 100% so hopefully that's right.