2014 Softball season

I'm not gonna debate the philosophies of whether or not a team deserves to win under particular circumstances. I was pretty much just coming to the aid of 95 beins he puts alot of time and effort into commentary of baseball on this board with his constant updates all year long. I just didnt think he needed a reply like that from Nick after making what is a pretty subjective statement.

I imagine the team wouldn't disagree with 95, they're grown-up ladies.

There is a big difference in saying they don't "DESERVE" to win and saying that making 4 errors makes it really tough to win. Fact is if they had won, which they almost did, does 95 say they didn't deserve it?

I imagine the team wouldn't disagree with 95, they're grown-up ladies.

There is a big difference in saying they don't "DESERVE" to win and saying that making 4 errors makes it really tough to win. Fact is if they had won, which they almost did, does 95 say they didn't deserve it?

I am very good friends with taylor and tatum as well as gabby banda... they help me coach softball.. and I support them whole heartedly amd no, they wouldn't have an issue with my comment. I texted taylor after the game and wished her and the team the best of luck today... u guys are right it was a subjective comment just as when Nebraska had 8 turnovers against iowa st... u don't deserve to win if u are shooting yourself in the foot.

Thanks for backing me on this guys.

It's to bad they didn't pull it out tonight. Taylor and tatum have put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears to this program. And I thank them for all of their hard work on and off the field. The young girls that play softball and have had the opportunity to be mentored by these girls will always have that memory and will always look up to them for what they have done. They are an excellent example of character!!

• Fire 2