What, if anything, makes you dislike Creighton fans?

I only know 2 Creighton fans. My 2 brother in laws. I like them. They are good people. I can't stand that they cheer for Husker football and against Husker basketball.

i get that. i could never root against husker b-ball (except when they play the jays). i have never followed them as closely as i have the past two years, but i just really did not care too much. it will be interesting to see the effects of nebrasketball now becoming relevant.

Blue Jays are f**king stupid

if you are talking about the bird, you are severely incorrect and i strongly recommend your reconsideration.

Worst. Bird. Ever.

you're a joke.

I'm not watching your bird-brained propaganda. Bluejays are awful. They're annoying and they don't even taste that good.

I think most Nebraska fans would like Creighton fans a lot more if they chose to cheer for Nebraska outside of one game. But outside of a few, most don't. That's what pisses off Nebraska fans the most IMO (and yes, I understand this has been mentioned before)

Blue Jays are f**king stupid

if you are talking about the bird, you are severely incorrect and i strongly recommend your reconsideration.

Worst. Bird. Ever.

you're a joke.

I'm not watching your bird-brained propaganda. Bluejays are awful. They're annoying and they don't even taste that good.

Could you even get any meat off of it?