What, if anything, makes you dislike Creighton fans?

They don't see the writing on the wall that they will be very average or worse next year.

Yes, a lot of people realize this. It happens to many teams when they lose their best players. But people who say they will never be good again when DM leaves is a bit ridiculous. They've had stars before and they will have them again. Maybe not NPOTY potential like DM, but NBA quality stars like KK. Especially being in the Big East now will open up recruiting doors and more national respect.

Teacher: you are wrong. They were just talking about CU on a Philadelphia radio station the other day, so yes, people outside KC and Omaha know about them.

With that being said, Im with sd'sker on this. I don't root against NU. I actually have enjoyed watching their transformation from last season to this season. I watch most games on the B1G network and are hoping they get in the dance.

Yes, a lot of people realize this. It happens to many teams when they lose their best players. But people who say they will never be good again when DM leaves is a bit ridiculous. They've had stars before and they will have them again. Maybe not NPOTY potential like DM, but NBA quality stars like KK. Especially being in the Big East now will open up recruiting doors and more national respect.

this, exactly.

i am more worried about NU if miles gets poached. i think they have done a lot to be attractive to other coaches so i think they would recover eventually. but it would be a pretty big step back as he has done something special with this program. and he did it very quickly and largely on his own, as i do not think NU has yet benefited from the improved facilities. that will come with upcoming recruiting classes.

They don't see the writing on the wall that they will be very average or worse next year.

Teacher: you are wrong. They were just talking about CU on a Philadelphia radio station the other day, so yes, people outside KC and Omaha know about them.

With that being said, Im with sd'sker on this. I don't root against NU. I actually have enjoyed watching their transformation from last season to this season. I watch most games on the B1G network and are hoping they get in the dance.

I meant in education...people outside of Omaha and KC don't talk about the Creighton education