GT: Nebraska at Illinois - 8PM - BTN

I'm hoping for a good NIT seed at this point. At least it is home games, which NU thrives on. Just not a good time to have an awful shooting/turnover game. Must've been all that crappy orange.

I have been wondering this for awhile but hated to say it. The NCAA Tourney would be nice but I'm not sure this team wouldn't be better getting a good seed in the NIT and make a run there with a home game or two. I think that would breed some more confidence than an underdog role in the NCAA away from PBA.

I'm hoping for a good NIT seed at this point. At least it is home games, which NU thrives on. Just not a good time to have an awful shooting/turnover game. Must've been all that crappy orange.

I have been wondering this for awhile but hated to say it. The NCAA Tourney would be nice but I'm not sure this team wouldn't be better getting a good seed in the NIT and make a run there with a home game or two. I think that would breed some more confidence than an underdog role in the NCAA away from PBA.

Definitely agree with this. All the tourney talk might have impacted their effort tonight (which was woeful). Time to work on reality.

If someone said we start the year 0-4 and ask if I'd take 8-7 would I take it, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. I would take 6-9 if they offered it. We are finally coming together. The wait until next year is cliche for football but it really applies here too. The chemistry will be insane next year and with everyone coming back we will make the tourney.