If y'all are wrestling fans.....

I think for the most part the refs don't. They are told to expect a kick out at 2 and count until there is one.

I think the most famous ref "in the know" was Earl Hebner in the infamous Montreal event with Hart and Micheals.....

Earl refs in TNA now. When they were here last month he wore a shirt that said DAMN RIGHT I DID on it.

ThIs being a reference to the Montreal screw job since almost everywhere he goes he still gets the obligatory "You Screwed Bret" chant.

I always found those kinds of matches to be boring. The Undertaker/Mankind match where Foley gets thrown off the cage, for example, was one of the most dull matches ever, outside of the 2-3 Foley stunts.

Well he was half dead and taker had a busted foot.

One thing Ill say about Bray and the whole singing hes got the whole world in his hands thing, WWE has a tendency to beat things into the ground way too much. This is something he needs to do on occasion, not in every promo. It will get old fast, just like fandangoing did.

I think it's more pointed towards the "only the kids like Cena so I'll take the kids from him" angle. It might stop afterwards.

But I agree, I officially don't know where Bray goes from here. Who does he zero in on next? Cesaro? Orton? What I'm afraid of is they toss him down to Bo Dallas or something.