Fyfe Looking for "Huge" Off-Season

I think I should clarify something that is clearly being misconstrued.

I would much rather have Fyfe battling for a 2nd String QB spot than Jamal. Jamal is a standout WR and should be used as such as often as possible. Love to see him thrown in at Wildcat and whatnot but yes he should primarily be a receiver.

I was just pointing to his tenure benefiting him as more knowledgeable towards Becks Playbook.

• Fire 1

I would much rather have Fyfe battling for a 2nd String QB spot than Jamal. Jamal is a standout WR and should be used as such as often as possible. Love to see him thrown in at Wildcat and whatnot but yes he should primarily be a receiver.

I was just pointing to his tenure benefiting him as more knowledgeable towards Becks Playbook.

this is Turner's last year. i understand he was injured most of last season, but before that he failed to make any real impact.....pretty much a Marcus Mendoza type.

Always love an underdog story. RK3 coming up with a game-winning Hail Mary was the coolest thing that happened last year. I remember being excited when the buzz on waiting-in-the-wings Joe Ganz started after Harrison Beck's transfer. Wouldn't it be cool if Fyfe gets his shot at some point down the line and ends up really making it?

The opportunity has to be pretty wide open right now. Hope he takes it.

this is Turner's last year. i understand he was injured most of last season, but before that he failed to make any real impact.....pretty much a Marcus Mendoza type.

I don't remember Marcus Mendoza making any game winning catches.

Who said he was going to be starting QB? Jamal got some reps at the position but who said he was going to start? Seriously is it coming across thats what Im hoping for or predicting? Im hoping for a big senior campaing at WR from him. The only reason to have him in at QB is to throw a diferent play at a defense once in a blue moon.