Distance traveled for Red white

Wife and I travel from Minneapolis but in two parts. 5-ish hours from MPLS to Yankton, SD to see my family/friends. Then my dad, wife and I (with the occasional other family or friends) bust out of the house at 6am Saturday and make the remaining 3-ish hour journey to the game. This year (IIRC) will be our 9th consecutive year, pretty cool.

St. Paul area...about 7ish hours. Depends if I stop and take a dump in Iowa to make myself feel better about driving through that disgusting state!

Come tailgate with us homie.

Where you going to be at? I will have the wife and daughter with so i will have behave myself more than last year when my buddy and I went to the bars!

St. Paul area...about 7ish hours. Depends if I stop and take a dump in Iowa to make myself feel better about driving through that disgusting state!

Come tailgate with us homie.

Where you going to be at? I will have the wife and daughter with so i will have behave myself more than last year when my buddy and I went to the bars!

North Journal Star lot - 9th and R street. Should have a flag and maybe a banner up.

Man...I am a bit torn on when to leave from Omaha...

1. Not all the bars open early for the spring game

2. The ones that do open early will be open at either 10am (probably not many) or 11am...nothing worse then getting there early and most of the places are closed

3. I have a friend in the group that is not a fan of going early and if we do get to Lincoln early and its not "rocking" he could become moody!

9am would be great..9:30 is okay...but I think we will end up not leaving until around 10am

Wife and I travel from Minneapolis but in two parts. 5-ish hours from MPLS to Yankton, SD to see my family/friends. Then my dad, wife and I (with the occasional other family or friends) bust out of the house at 6am Saturday and make the remaining 3-ish hour journey to the game. This year (IIRC) will be our 9th consecutive year, pretty cool.

That is pretty cool! Nice!

What did you do in the storm two years ago?

What did you do in the storm two years ago?

We had made it down and parked in a ramp and tried waiting out the rain. People were hanging out in their cars, we were just out standing in the opening watching the storm. The ramp had some pretty poor drainage and had created a nice lake.Then there was that break in the storm just before they called it that we started walking to the stadium. We made it a block or two when a buddy who had just gotten in the stadium called and said they just cancelled the game. So we walked back and headed home. Then got the rain check tickets for the next season's spring game. It was a fun trip even though we got rained out.