Do you remember your first ESPN College Gameday experience?

I remember when College Gameday started...I think it was 30 minutes long and it just was not long enough...watching the fans gather around and make signs and scream...the stories...the quick updates...it was awesome!

I always wanted it to be longer (Thats what she said)...

But...my first Husker experience with it was the 1994 UCLA game...I even got on "tv" that day as they panned to the crowd...it was set up in the horseshoe parking lot in front of the stadium...we recorded it and I remember going back and watching it...

I still love the show and I used to love how it ended and some boring Big Ten 11am game would have basically already kicked off...of course now...that is our league! ha

2007 USC game.

#neverforget

I was that that Gameday with my younger brother and a couple of his friends. After Gameday, we hit O Street for a couple hours, and then came back to his tailgate. That tailgate area was absolutely crazy that day. We were doing upside down margarita shots at the tailgate. It was so fun. I don't remember much of the game.

2007 USC game.

#neverforget

I was that that Gameday with my younger brother and a couple of his friends. After Gameday, we hit O Street for a couple hours, and then came back to his tailgate. That tailgate area was absolutely crazy that day. We were doing upside down margarita shots at the tailgate. It was so fun. I don't remember much of the game.

Oh man...upside down margarita shots! I can't remember the last time I did that! GIRLS USED TO LOVE THOSE!!!!

1994 vs Colorado. They all picked CU. My parents took me to the field afterwords. They tore the goalposts down and carried em out gate 24. One wouldnt fit so the crowd of people pushed on it and it bent and broke to get through. Half of it and the other went downtown. The other half went out and got layed across the Gameday set. I'm pretty sure they were on the air at the time, cuz I have a tape somewhere of it happening that my grandma recorded of it back in the day. I wish to hell that I could find it.

2007 USC game.

#neverforget

Oh man...upside down margarita shots! I can't remember the last time I did that! GIRLS USED TO LOVE THOSE!!!!

Yeah, Teach that was during your dark period when you thought going down to Lincoln for games was lame. I knew it was the BC era, but the all-day drinking was still fun.

2007 USC game.

#neverforget

Yeah, Teach that was during your dark period when you thought going down to Lincoln for games was lame. I knew it was the BC era, but the all-day drinking was still fun.

It still is, imo.

2007 USC game.

#neverforget

It still is, imo.

Not disagreeing with you there. My opportunities are just more limited now. :wasted

2007 USC game.

#neverforget

I was the worst! What was I thinking??????