Rancher vs. Feds

By the way, here are the full comments, because Bundy supporters are claiming he was 'taken out of context':

Frankly, it's a load of horses**t, but just in case some Bundy supporter or American Taliban™ member wants to claim this angle...

(as an aside--what am I doing wrong where the You Tube vid isn't embedding in the post?)

Well it was well stated a few times on fox. Fox basically said screw you from what I gathered. And they were right because I couldn't find it any where until recently they reported the "Racist" comments that he made.

Ummm... :facepalm:

You're just a liberal, BRB. :P

Way to make me sick on a Friday afternoon. :flush

Well it was well stated a few times on fox. Fox basically said screw you from what I gathered. And they were right because I couldn't find it any where until recently they reported the "Racist" comments that he made.

Ummm... :facepalm:

I'd like to bold another part:

Well it was well stated a few times on fox.Fox basically said screw you from what I gathered. And they were right because I couldn't find it any where until recently they reported the "Racist" comments that he made.

Husker Freak: you don't think the comments he made were racist??

Well if Fox is the only ones reporting it then how else would I hear it I mean cause cnn is so great I guess if that's the BS you support

Claiming you heard it mentioned on Fox, or anywhere else, is not evidence. And it's certainly not proof. Is there anything out there at all that can substantiate your claim?

Well if Fox is the only ones reporting it then how else would I hear it I mean cause cnn is so great I guess if that's the BS you support

Yes, clearly those are the only two sources of information in the entire world. The first one is not a 'news' channel, just the mouthpiece for the GOP. And the second one is pretty much Flight 370 round the clock coverage right now. As you obviously have the internet, use it to find another source.

First and for most yes the comments that Bundy made seemed to be racist. The point was, that the Liberals Cronies in the media didn't report on any of it until a Racist comment came out. I don't know if I agree with all of what Bundy is doing, but I do think it is good that people are taking a stand against the current administration. And, as far as looking up all of this for you do it yourself. I don't search the web looking for news I haven't heard yet, I watch the news like a normal person would and look further on the internet if I so choose. So yes that Is the only source reporting on it at that time. Not sure if that's clear enough for a person with liberal blinders on or not but whatever, don't really care either.

First and for most yes the comments that Bundy made seemed to be racist. The point was, that the Liberals Cronies in the media didn't report on any of it until a Racist comment came out. I don't know if I agree with all of what Bundy is doing, but I do think it is good that people are taking a stand against the current administration. And, as far as looking up all of this for you do it yourself. I don't search the web looking for news I haven't heard yet, I watch the news like a normal person would and look further on the internet if I so choose. So yes that Is the only source reporting on it at that time. Not sure if that's clear enough for a person with liberal blinders on or not but whatever, don't really care either.

You are simply blind. The situation was being reported for days before his racist comments were made. I don't get anywhere near Fox or CNN, or MSNBC for that matter, and I had heard about Bundy at least a week before the racist comments on the 24th. Stop watching Faux News. They are not a 'news' organization, they are a propaganda machine. And the reason it generated so much attention is due to the fact that so many of the GOP darlings were rushing to support a guy breaking the law. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, both of whom are running for President, were calling the guy a hero.

And this has nothing to do with the 'current administration' as his jackasses offenses go back to when Clinton was in office.

The point was, that the Liberals Cronies in the media didn't report on any of it until a Racist comment came out.

Oh really?

How about MSNBC running an article on it on the 14th? It doesn't get much more left than them... Oops.

And so now you go on ignore. Goodbye.

Haha, I mean we have been posting in this thread for 8 or 9 days or something before the racist comments were made, and it was all over the news, Daily Show did a piece, and everything. Some people will just read the news and then invent "what really happened" in their own head to fit whatever narrative they choose