If this was your child , what would you do?

Wharton, OH- Surveillance video allegedly shows a teacher roughly handling a 6-year-old kindergartner in Wharton, Ohio.

Anthony and Autumn Nelson say they received a letter about an incident with their son Ian, which ultimately resulted in the 10-day suspension of teacher Barb Williams.

However, upon receiving the surveillance video, they couldn't believe how roughly their son was handled by the teacher.

They’re very upset with the seemingly lax punishment for Williams.

"You can see where she grabs at his face; she slams him against the wall. We thought it was just a little incident that happened; you know that's what the school made it sound like. All of a sudden, we get this video today and this is just outrageous," Anthony Nelson.

See video here

http://www.ktrh.com/onair/michael-berry-13986/kindergarten-teacher-caught-on-camera-grabbing-12358917

3727862_G.jpg

3727866_G.jpg

DELETE IT DELETE IT :ahhhhhhhh

Hua? :dunno

He wants you to delete the post where you quoted his post before he edited it

Not sure why but OK, I re-quoted his whoops instead ~ like any of it makes sense now hahahahahaha ~ Thanks!

Not sure why but OK, done ~ Thanks!

The banhammer is swift and unforgiving.

For that ~ good golly that was the least of what I could have said about that teacher man handling a 6 year old child. Not to worry, I don't recall what you said now either, I am so confused! LOL

For that ~ good golly that was the least of what I could have said about that teacher man handling a 6 year old child. Not to worry, I don't recall what you said now either, I am so confused! LOL

Yeah, I won't even watch the video, it makes me angry just thinking about it. And I'm not easily angered.

Something like that happened to me in Junior High. We were going up the stair well to the library when a gym class was going downstairs to go outside. The guys in gym were being noisy and the gym teacher said "Keep it down, guys!" to which I responded, "Yeah you guys, keep it down!" A bunch of these guys were my friends, so no big deal, right?

Nope. Gym teacher heard this, hauls me downstairs into a hall and shoves me up against the lockers and starts chewing me out. I was embarrassed and ducked my head and he grabs the front of my hair and slams my head back into the lockers and shouts in my face, "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" and keeps screaming at me.

When my folks got home that night my mom saw blood in my hair and made me tell her what happened. My dad went ballistic. The next day he's in the office with the Principal, the Dean, someone from the Education board and this gym teacher. Dad was pretty much using the same tone to the gym teacher as he used to me. Told him next time he felt like putting his hands on me that he'd have to deal with my dad. That was pretty much the last time that gym teacher ever talked to me.

I never got an apology, and the guy wasn't suspended for even one minute. Different times, though.

Not sure why but OK, done ~ Thanks!

The banhammer is swift and unforgiving.

You said "curb stomp." Pretty sure nobody would ban/suspend you for that.

Yeah, I won't even watch the video, it makes me angry just thinking about it. And I'm not easily angered.

Gotcha!

I am just the reverse! I have been accused of having a short fuse in such matters! Good thing I was created with the ability to control the physical nature of my outburst.

To re word in so it does not offend anyone, "this video is upsetting" :blink: