If this was your child , what would you do?

You said "curb stomp." Pretty sure nobody would ban/suspend you for that.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Knapp, wouldn't you like to go back and re-visit that gym teacher today and tell him you forgive him? NOT!!! Just there to give him a Free dental adjustment!

I'm not going to say what I would do...............it wouldn't be good and would involve a turkey baster, a garden hose, and whicker basket.

visualization of those tools being used is somewhat disturbing! LMAO

I was expecting much worse before I watched it......but, having said that, if that were my kid, I would likely have some assault charges filed against me by this teacher because I would do to her exactly what she did to the kid plus some extra slapping around so she was sure to get my point. I wouldn't beat her excessively but I wouldn't just let it go either. I'm pretty sure a reasonable jury would let me off anyways.

Now, what I wouldn't do is invite a bunch of people to join me on a trip down there to #$%@ this pos teacher.

I'm not going to say what I would do...............it wouldn't be good and would involve a turkey baster, a garden hose, and whicker basket.

visualization of those tools being used is somewhat disturbing! LMAO

Yes, I am stymied, especially by the wicker basket. My imagination is running amok.

Maybe the most amazing thing about this situation is that they've kicked kids out of school for thinking their sandwich with a couple of bites out of it looks like a gun, or another kid who went "pew pew" with his finger as if it were a gun.

Exactly!

Have to have your priorities in the right order ~ right?

A tisket, a tasket...

a turkey baster, a garden hose, and wicker basket.

Nice rhyme GSG!

This teacher should be removed and never hired again in a place that provides any type of care or education to children!

Maybe the most amazing thing about this situation is that they've kicked kids out of school for thinking their sandwich with a couple of bites out of it looks like a gun, or another kid who went "pew pew" with his finger as if it were a gun.

That's precisely why the majority of "zero tolerance" rules are bullsh#t.

What the teacher did was completely wrong, but my question is what did the kid do to piss her off that bad. After teaching school for 21 years I know some kids can do some pretty bad stuff to piss off teachers. Even 6 year olds.

Again, the teacher was wrong, but the kid was most likely being a little turd.