GT: Fightin' Erstads at Stillwater Regional

You realize the only reason why we came back was because I walked away from the computer and started prepping for Supper and then low and behold we come back and win. Ha Ha just like the OSU game in the B1G tourney.

Do that more often.

This, maybe just read the article in the paper next week

Who do we want to face tomorrow? Cal State Fullerton? Or Oklahoma State who doesn't have that great of a bullpen.

I'd say Okie St. Win tomorrow and we don't have the home crowd against us for two on Monday..............

Good thinkin, I hadn't thought about home field advantage

How many struck out swinging or looking, both teams ?? I believe none. T-ball.

Just step away from the keyboard. If your unhappy about the WIN, then so be it, but let the others who actually are happy about it, enjoy it.

We beat them with TWO relief pitchers. What a soar winner.

What? Unhappy? Jump to conclusion? I never mentioned "unhappy".

I just noticed only one K out of 82 batters faced .... VERY unusual. In MLB stats, the average was 10.6 strike outs per game (both teams).

Unhappy :rolleyes: Box Score

Nebraska could see the return of ace pitcher Christian DeLeon on Monday.

DeLeon (5-2) has been out since April 25, and missed his last four starts with arm soreness. NU coach Darin Erstad said by throwing Austin Christensen, who made his second start of the season Saturday, Nebraska now has Aaron Bummer, Kyle Kubat and DeLeon ready to go.
Erstad said the decision to start Christensen, a midweek kind of starter, helped map out the Husker pitching staff for the rest of the double-elimination Stillwater Regional. Bummer and Kubat have been the Nos. 2 and 3 starters behind Chance Sinclair since DeLeon went out. Sinclair pitched 6 1/3 innings and gave up just two hits against Cal State Fullerton on Friday.
Of course, to get to DeLeon, Nebraska needs to beat both Oklahoma State and Cal State Fullerton on Sunday to set up a Monday regional final. DeLeon is back to full-speed in bullpen workouts, Erstad said.

LJS