GT: Fightin' Erstads at Stillwater Regional

What do we have to do to beat Fullerton? This sucks

Kinda like KSU Pussycats. 25W-30L overall and last place Big12 race (5W-20L). Occasionally Huskers won, but very rare. CFS owns Huskers = KSU owns Huskers.

I think your really selling Fullerton short here. They are a very good team, unlike KSU.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat Okie State. Plus KsU had just recently been beating us.

Sounds like the Bawk ended up being called from the dugout. They called a step off to late and ended up causing the Bawk. I don't get how Cal St. gets in their heads so bad. It is just like Texass was in football. They are good program but looking at what they did this season as far as stats and looking at what we've done. We should have won this game. We refused to hi the ball on the ground which really killed us against this Cal St. Fullerton team.

Erstad def. has them going in the right direction. The team willed themselves to some victories. I think there is some really good young talent on this squad for next year that will help move this team to a super regional berth next year. I am proud of what this team accomplished and am the most excited Ive been about this program in several years!

Sounds like the Bawk ended up being called from the dugout. They called a step off to late and ended up causing the Bawk. I don't get how Cal St. gets in their heads so bad. It is just like Texass was in football. They are good program but looking at what they did this season as far as stats and looking at what we've done. We should have won this game. We refused to hi the ball on the ground which really killed us against this Cal St. Fullerton team.

What's a Bawk?

This was a great season by our baseball team. The last home game I think shows where the excitement level is in this program. You watch teams like Ole Miss and Nebraska used to have that as an enviroment. I will not be suprised to see us getting bigger crowds at Hawks Field next year. Really excited for this program in the coming years! It will be fun to discuss this program here on Huskerboard come next February!

• Fire 2

What's a Bawk?

phonetic spelling of balk?

I agree with all of the sentiments above about the season. There has been significant progress made, and thankfully the onset of Indiana and the subsequent inclusion of Maryland next year will be a shot in the arm for B1G Baseball in general. Add to that Illinois being right on the cusp of doing something good, and MSU and Iowa looking competent, and I dare say next year could be one of the best years for B1G Baseball in 20+ years.

And going into this tourney, I was more scared of CSF than I was Okie Lite--CSF has great pitching, and they played as if they'd been there before. Our kids will learn from that example and be better for it. I fully expect that next year, we should make the Super Regional at a minimum, and I wouldn't be shocked to see this team in Omaha next June.