What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

If there's any good that comes from this it would be making it mandatory for police to wear body cameras, I bet a lot of this stuff would cease to exist.

"But where would we get the money for this" ...as armored tanks are being given to small town PDs across America left and right

I'm with ya. It's needed and I think it would really improve the quality of law enforcement, not to mention make situations like this easy to judge.

If there's any good that comes from this it would be making it mandatory for police to wear body cameras, I bet a lot of this stuff would cease to exist.

How about a freaking camera on every cruiser? How in the 21st century has this not already happened? If there was a dash cam on the officer's vehicle, even if it didn't capture the incident visually, we would probably have heard the altercation in the car and any commands that were given, threats made, etc.

"But where would we get the money for this" ...as armored tanks are being given to small town PDs across America left and right

I'm with ya. It's needed and I think it would really improve the quality of law enforcement, not to mention make situations like this easy to judge.

Those are free broseph.

I see we're back to talking about armored vehicles and cameras again. It has nothing to do with blacks or whites rioting, it has more to do with if you are rioting you're an a-hole. Grow up and handle your problems a better way.

Question, sorry if already asked. Do you support body cameras for all officers?

I see we're back to talking about armored vehicles and cameras again. It has nothing to do with blacks or whites rioting, it has more to do with if you are rioting you're an a-hole. Grow up and handle your problems a better way.

White rioting a-holes don't get tear gassed.

• Fire 1

They generally don't burn down buildings, more cars, couches and trash.

bullsh#t. Better to remain silent and thought a fool...

• Fire 3