Althon 2014 Bowl Projections

Our defense will be salty this year and the offense alone would be able to win half of our games. We shouldn't have more than 3 regular season losses.

That's what I think too. I just hope we don't lose a game that we shouldn't. Be consistent.

Me too. That's what I though last year, the year before, and the year before that, and the year before. . . . . . :violin

Nebraskas goal should be winning the conference, worst case finishing third overall in the conference and just missing title game with a potential big bowl game.

We need to visibly see the progress. On the field, off the field, and on the record. If were gonna convince anybody this thing is turning around, it has to be obvious.

Nebraskas goal should be winning the conference, worst case finishing third overall in the conference and just missing title game with a potential big bowl game.

We need to visibly see the progress. On the field, off the field, and on the record. If were gonna convince anybody this thing is turning around, it has to be obvious.

If that is the case, is losing in the BIG Conference Championship proof enough that Nebraska is turning it around? What if we lose by a field goal, touchdown, 21 points? All we do know is that Nebraska has consistently lost 4 games. The CCG against Texas was a heartbreak. I attended the NU-OU Championship game . . . . . . .and we've only fallen further behind in the BIG. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results, but at the same time, NU has not shown any changes this season that would differentiate it from any of the past few seasons. I'm excited about the the upcoming season, I truly am! I wish that we can finally win a conference championship and shut Iowa and Ohio State fans up, but I've felt this every football season to no avail. It always ends in ridiculous losses, blowouts, and excuses. I'll always cheer on our Huskers, but anything more than a 3 or 4 loss season will be above expectations.

:spooners

Should we lose a close title game but still maintain an 11-3 or 12-2 record. Thats the corner weve gotta turn.

The corner is a championship. Your scenario should be a minimum

I think a victory in a nationally relevant game. Option 1a: Conference Championship , Option 1b: BCS Bowl Win Over Legitimate SEC/Clemson/Oregon would suffice in my book. Nebraska needs something to get the ball rolling, fans united and looking forward to next year with momentum.

Should we lose a close title game but still maintain an 11-3 or 12-2 record. Thats the corner weve gotta turn.

The corner is a championship. Your scenario should be a minimum

I think a victory in a nationally relevant game. Option 1a: Conference Championship , Option 1b: BCS Bowl Win Over Legitimate SEC/Clemson/Oregon would suffice in my book. Nebraska needs something to get the ball rolling, fans united and looking forward to next year with momentum.

Right, I was trying to say, albeit poorly, that a 11-3 record or so would be the minimum needed to achieve that.