Fresno State Discussion

21+ is a considered a blowout.

So.............

what? when was that determined? is this according to hoyle?

3 scores is generally the point I've heard games described as blowouts by pundits in the last 5-7 years.

what's considered a stomping?

i think this fresno thread needs to get broken into an alabama/saban thread.

funny to see such an argument about a team we all agree we should stomp. yes, we may struggle. and it does happen. but if anyone here says that it will not be disappointing or cause for concern is lying to themselves. that's the point. we should go in there and play well. if we do not, we may have some serious problems again.

Of course it will be disappointing if we don't win by 4 TD's. There's a difference between saying you're disappointed, and talk of "holding people accountable."

And we are saying if NU loses, or struggles, there should be accountability. Not how heads should roll if it's not a 4 td win.

You've set the baseline for "struggling" as anything that's not a blowout. 21+ is a considered a blowout.

So.............

I'm glad you think that. But no, I haven't.

i think this fresno thread needs to get broken into an alabama/saban thread.

funny to see such an argument about a team we all agree we should stomp. yes, we may struggle. and it does happen. but if anyone here says that it will not be disappointing or cause for concern is lying to themselves. that's the point. we should go in there and play well. if we do not, we may have some serious problems again.

Of course it will be disappointing if we don't win by 4 TD's. There's a difference between saying you're disappointed, and talk of "holding people accountable."

And we are saying if NU loses, or struggles, there should be accountability. Not how heads should roll if it's not a 4 td win.

You've set the baseline for "struggling" as anything that's not a blowout. 21+ is a considered a blowout.

So.............

I'm glad you think that. But no, I haven't.

You did on page 1, post #25.

Um, no.

Most outlets are picking Boise St to win the MWC. One (Athlon) is picking Fresno.

I'll clarify, and say most are picking Fresno to have 3+ losses, and I think a 3+ loss MWC team should be relatively manageable for a Big Ten team with a commitment to winning and a seven year head coach. Which is what Nebraska is.

Fresno was picked to win their division. Is that was you classify as "lower level"?

To A team like. Nebraska, absolutely.

But that's not what you said. Are you switching your story?

No.

Fine Fresno is a juggernaut of the Mountain West. Still, Nebraska should win by at least two scores. If they somehow lose, they should leave Bo in central California.

This post indicates what I think NU should win by. I don't call it a blowout or anything, and I illustrate what should happen should they lose. Nice try.

No.

Fine Fresno is a juggernaut of the Mountain West. Still, Nebraska should win by at least two scores. If they somehow lose, they should leave Bo in central California.

This post indicates what I think NU should win by. I don't call it a blowout or anything, and I illustrate what should happen should they lose. Nice try.

backpedal.gif

No.

backpedal.gif

you sure are working hard to argue this even when you said this:

I would agree we should stomp them. Betting lines have nothing to do with that.

• Fire 3

At the end of the day it's a power team from an AQ conference playing a lower tier team with a minuscule budget, facilities and history..

1996 would like to welcome you to revenue sharing.

Planet Earth would invite you to the reality of the situation and to compare budgets.

At the end of the day it's a power team from an AQ conference playing a lower tier team with a minuscule budget, facilities and history..

Planet Earth would invite you to the reality of the situation and to compare budgets.

Revenue sharing was designed, in part, to help narrow the gap......shared revenues, schollie limits, etc. You know the drill. DeRuyter got a nice little pay raise this offseason. Oh, and his name was mentioned on this board as a potential replacement for Pelini (except there was never an opening at Nebraska).

Revenue sharing was designed, in part, to help narrow the gap......shared revenues, schollie limits, etc. You know the drill. DeRuyter got a nice little pay raise this offseason. Oh, and his name was mentioned on this board as a potential replacement for Pelini (except there was never an opening at Nebraska).

One time, by Big Ern - doesn't carry a lot of weight

The Big Ten doesn't share revenue with the MWC. They're on their own.

Didn't say they did, but thanks for the news flash.