Fresno St. Tailgate!!!!!

i'll be making the flight from honolulu for this game and would like to hang out definitely.... please keep me posted.. willing to chip in some bills for the supplies (if you let me know how this would work)....anyways thanks to all the guys doing the hard work on this one for us guys just showing up

can't wait

I have a friend at Demello Off Road that makes the best tri tip I have ever tasted. I will be seeing him this Friday. I will have him make some up for me to bring to the game.

I should be in town Thursday evening and hopefully can park the trailer early. Still have no real information, but will get started on it the first of the week. Thanks for the offer, but no financial offerings needed. Only for beer, we will figure that out as we go.

I have a friend at Demello Off Road that makes the best tri tip I have ever tasted. I will be seeing him this Friday. I will have him make some up for me to bring to the game.

I should be in town Thursday evening and hopefully can park the trailer early. Still have no real information, but will get started on it the first of the week. Thanks for the offer, but no financial offerings needed. Only for beer, we will figure that out as we go.

sounds awesome... pretty excited!

I loathe you...

Spoke to Jason yesterday, he will make the tri tip for me. I am bringing yellow chicken for grilling and will have chicken breast, hamburgers and hotdog. Chips and Salsa.

I do need some idea of how many are planning on being at the game. I told Jason most likely 50 pounds, do not want to run out. So if you are planning on attending the game and will come by the tail gate let me know.

Again this a free tailgate, and want all to attend.

I am planning on having a banner made for the top of the trailer. www.Huskerboard.com Tailgate.

Bring your friends.

Spoke to Jason yesterday, he will make the tri tip for me. I am bringing yellow chicken for grilling and will have chicken breast, hamburgers and hotdog. Chips and Salsa.

I do need some idea of how many are planning on being at the game. I told Jason most likely 50 pounds, do not want to run out. So if you are planning on attending the game and will come by the tail gate let me know.

Again this a free tailgate, and want all to attend.

I am planning on having a banner made for the top of the trailer. www.Huskerboard.com Tailgate.

Bring your friends.

planning on attending!!!

Your more than welcome, and any that make it out.For the SC game we had to be there Friday to get room. I doubt it will be as crazy as LA, but have no idea how much room they have. Being in California, there should be a good turn out of Nebraska fans. I think at the SC game, we hosted this board and another board. We fed more than 200 hundred but not sure on the actual number. It was a great weekend, to bad we lost, but had a good time with the SC fans in the lot. They packed us in like sardines though.Polo, do you or anyone else have knowledge of their tailgating area? I will have Patti check with Derron's mother and see if he has any ideas, doubtful, but worth a try.

There are two areas on I believe the east and west ends that are built for that. And from what I've heard it's never that crowded, but you never know.

Fresno going to be crazy. Biggest home game they have had in years, since 08 when the badgers played there. I expect the tailgating lots will be packed.

Btw from la to Fresno is about 3.5-4 hours. Easy drive.

I still have not had time to talk with them about tailgating area. Hopefully this week.

Also there is a chance that Derron Smith, All American from Fresno State may stop by early Saturday. We are trying to work that out. A really nice kid. I thought it would be neat to show him some true Nebraska fans and their attitudes about our opponents. Polo be nice!!!!