WR Nekyle Lundie

Guessing his commitment is up in the air? Assuming Riley didn't visit him

He wasn't going to be able to get to everyone the first time out. I'm sure he will be on the second leg of the Riley Goodwill Tour.
Stone Mountain is only 5 hrs from Atlanta. A charter flight is less than an hour.
Some of you people are unbelievable.
No, it really is. "I read it on a google."

What would you think if he visited Avery Anderson but not Eric Lee? What's the difference here? smh

Uh. Lee and Andersen are early enrolees. Williams is and Lundie isn't.

He wasn't going to be able to get to everyone the first time out. I'm sure he will be on the second leg of the Riley Goodwill Tour.
Stone Mountain is only 5 hrs from Atlanta. A charter flight is less than an hour.

What would you think if he visited Avery Anderson but not Eric Lee? What's the difference here? smh

Fair. What about visiting both Bussey and Morgan?

I think it is clear where his priorities are, and that is not a bad thing. He can not visit all of the commits, host 3 officials this weekend, and put out new offers in one week.

• Fire 1

I think it is clear where his priorities are, and that is not a bad thing. He can not visit all of the commits, host 3 officials this weekend, and put out new offers in one week.

Easy. Bussey/Morgan > Lundie. Bussey/Morgan don't have a lot of work to do academically, Lundie does.

I think you are saying what St. Paul and I have a few times the last few days, he cannot do everything in the week. So he went to Georgia to visit an early enrollee who has to enroll in a month/needed answers and decided not to visit another commit, instead choosing the last day of visiting to visit our STUD RB and WR. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Easy. Bussey/Morgan > Lundie. Bussey/Morgan don't have a lot of work to do academically, Lundie does.

I think you are saying what St. Paul and I have a few times the last few days, he cannot do everything in the week. So he went to Georgia to visit an early enrollee who has to enroll in a month/needed answers and decided not to visit another commit, instead choosing the last day of visiting to visit our STUD RB and WR. I don't see what's wrong with that.

When I said he has his priorities and that is not a bad thing, what are you getting out of that? It seems like you're arguing my point while trying to tell me I am wrong.

When I said he has his priorities and that is not a bad thing, what are you getting out of that? It seems like you're arguing my point while trying to tell me I am wrong.

Nah, not arguing at all. I was actually trying to point out that we are all agreeing, maybe without seeing it. My bad, carry on.

Bussey and Stanley are literally in the same city. Not sure he will need to charter a flight for that one.

Bussey and Stanley are literally in the same city. Not sure he will need to charter a flight for that one.

You have already agreed Lundie is not a top priority for Riley when you said he will most likely be visited in the "second leg of the Riley Goodwill Tour". No need to argue the counterpoint.

• 3 weeks later...