Armstrong dinged up at practice

Pretty sure there are at least 24 hours between Saturday morning and Monday morning.

Obviously, you've forgotten about Lincoln being on Archiliean time.

The reason I'm being such a pill about this is because you see snippets like this,

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- UCLA receiver Devin Lucien left practice in an ambulance and was taken to a hospital Tuesday after injuring his head.

Bruins coach Jim Mora was visibly concerned about Lucien after the afternoon practice at training camp in San Bernardino.

"As always, we're going to be overly cautious with anything that has to do with the head, neck or spine," Mora said. "That's not a toughness issue, but we're praying for him and thinking about him. He's in good hands."

And it reads a little different then, "he was dinged up".

Pretty sure there are at least 24 hours between Saturday morning and Monday morning.

The reason I'm being such a pill about this is because you see snippets like this,

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- UCLA receiver Devin Lucien left practice in an ambulance and was taken to a hospital Tuesday after injuring his head.

Bruins coach Jim Mora was visibly concerned about Lucien after the afternoon practice at training camp in San Bernardino.

"As always, we're going to be overly cautious with anything that has to do with the head, neck or spine," Mora said. "That's not a toughness issue, but we're praying for him and thinking about him. He's in good hands."

I really don't see much in the way of similarities. Keep working on the deflection, though.

• Fire 3

I really don't see much in the way of similarities. Keep working on the deflection, though.

Kinda exactly my point.

Kinda exactly my point.

I think he means no similarities in how they were injured, hence the difference in explaining their injuries...dinged up is a bit different than being taken to the hospital by ambulance.

serious question though...has anyone confirmed how he was "dinged up"? I know everyone is assuming head injury, but I haven't seen that it was confirmed as such?

Kinda exactly my point.

I think he means no similarities in how they were injured, hence the difference in explaining their injuries...dinged up is a bit different than being taken to the hospital by ambulance.

serious question though...has anyone confirmed how he was "dinged up"? I know everyone is assuming head injury, but I haven't seen that it was confirmed as such?

Dan Hoppen@danhoppen 3m

No more green jersey for Tommy Armstrong today. Good to see he’s recovered from a big hit last week.

Armstrong was in a no-contact, green jersey for the morning practice. This could just be precautionary sine he had concussion-like symptoms last week.

Not that I've seen. He was on the ground for a couple minutes and then left practice under his own power.

From everything I've seen he should have fallen under "concussion-like symptoms" but that only means you have to run through the tests and whatever other protocol they have. If you pass the tests, you are not diagnosed with a concussion.

• Fire 1

Has there been a single news source that says Tommy Armstrong suffered a concussion?

http://www.cornnation.com/2014/8/9/5986271/nebraska-huskers-football-first-saturday-practice-report-tommy-armstrong-adam-taylor

And I don't take too much stock in the "news sources" reporting/not reporting, especially since, 1. Bo has never been shy about forbidding reporters if they do not follow his protocols (irony). And 2. There weren't any concussion reports about Joe Ganz and he's admitted he "doesn't remember" the Gator Bowl winning drive.