First job you had...What was it/Age/Pay

Detasseling corn. Probably around age of 13. 4 bucks an hour I think it was. Fun job.

No way, you detasseled too??

Yup, summer of 93 I think it was when it was flooding all up in this bitch. Remember that little douchebag from Blair that always popped off to people?

Detasseling corn. Probably around age of 13. 4 bucks an hour I think it was. Fun job.

Yup, summer of 93 I think it was when it was flooding all up in this bitch. Remember that little douchebag from Blair that always popped off to people?

Vaguely. I mainly remember one specific field of corn, where the corn was 7 feet tall and we were all short little 13 year olds trying to reach. I hated that job.

Vaguely. I mainly remember one specific field of corn, where the corn was 7 feet tall and we were all short little 13 year olds trying to reach. I hated that job.

I liked it. But I hated that little smart ass. I think they all called him Pinky because he wore a pink hat. I vaguely remember him getting into a fight or wrestling match once out in the field. Other than the mudholes in 93 I rather enjoyed that job.

Powerwashing the nursery stalls in my dad's farrowing houses. I was young. Probably 8 or so. He gave me 50 cents for each stall I washed.

Oh well if we are counting on our own farm jobs... I don't remember my first. Probably something to do with cleaning hog barns as well.