Espn is a joke

Dagerow

As much as I hate ESPN. Any of their shows are

I actually love watching games on ESPN/ABC. They seem to consistently have good to great in-game analysts and commentary. There are a few that annoy me, but a million times better than the ones on Fox Sports (except Gus Johnson). It's almost like they just hire guys who just started watching the game and so they share stuff we football fans already know ("remember, the clock stops for every first down..."). Although, CBS has some great ones. We are never on CBS though... I rarely get annoyed watching a game one ESPN/ABC the way I get annoyed with Fox Sports. My Wife could vouch for my annoyance...

Also, 30-for-30 is tops!

That was a terrible show. They basically inferred that we didn't have a quality bowl opponent and that OSU must have some how won their bowl game. They picked Melvin Gordon as the best player in the B1G, I mean he's pretty good but he gets most of his stats against sub par teams. Ameer rushed over 100 yards in all but 2 games compared to Gordon's 5 games with less than 100 yards. Ameer also has 26 catches and 2 TD to Gordon's 1 catch for 10 yards.

The best was that apparently Braxton Miller is the B1G, without him every single team in the conference sucks.

Yeah, and no mention of RG44 whatsoever, what the f*ck are they smoking in Bristol...

Mike Slive..........the answer is Mike Slive.