Looking for free online resources for Husker news

You can use Omaha.com and journalstar.com, you just need to clear your history/cookies/etc. after your free number of articles are gone.

That somehow doesn't work on my iphone, because they are now blocking everything from my phone, which totally sucks.

I used to be able to keep one finger on the screen and scroll with the other on my iPhone before the popup came up. They fixed that apparently, and I can now see zero articles per month on my phone...

• Fire 1

You can use Omaha.com and journalstar.com, you just need to clear your history/cookies/etc. after your free number of articles are gone.

That somehow doesn't work on my iphone, because they are now blocking everything from my phone, which totally sucks.

I used to be able to keep one finger on the screen and scroll with the other on my iPhone before the popup came up. They fixed that apparently, and I can now see zero articles per month on my phone...

Get the apps.

Journal Star app

Husker Extra app

Omaha.com app

Big Red Today (OWH) app

I have yet to run into any subscription issues within the apps.

So Faux Pelini tweeted this shortly after this topic started...

We said incognito a lot... and!

If you open an Incognito Window on Chrome does it bully someone then get fired

Maybe it's a coincidence, but is Faux Pelini on here?!? Is he getting his ideas from us?

Coincidence? Or is he among us? Now that I think about it, it actually makes tons of sense. Why wouldn't he be on here?

This is for you Faux Pelini, where ever you are...

Yeah this works. I can get all the articles from my laptop. Not sure how I'm doing it.

So Faux Pelini tweeted this shortly after this topic started...

We said incognito a lot... and!

If you open an Incognito Window on Chrome does it bully someone then get fired

Maybe it's a coincidence, but is Faux Pelini on here?!? Is he getting his ideas from us?

Coincidence? Or is he among us? Now that I think about it, it actually makes tons of sense. Why wouldn't he be on here?

This is for you Faux Pelini, where ever you are...

Possibly but it was also right after it was reported that Richie Incognito was meeting with the Bucs. Probably had more to do with that.