Bo Pelini hates the Devil Weed

If marijuana were legal, it wouldn't be near as big of a problem. One of the biggest reasons people abuse it is so they can show everybody how rebellious they are and how they can't be shackled by the law.

I've never done it myself, but I know several people who have, and several people who have tried it a time or two, and I really don't think it's as big of a deal as some people make it out to be. It's just like alcohol - In moderation, it's fine. When people abuse it, that's when it becomes a problem.

He HAS to be totally against smoking weed because his players can get in one heck of a lot of trouble if they are caught doing it.

Only because of people like him, ironically

One time I took four marijuanas and I had to go to the hospital.

He HAS to be totally against smoking weed because his players can get in one heck of a lot of trouble if they are caught doing it.

That explains so much...

I also drank some drugs.

That explains so much...

I also drank some drugs.

I had my first beer at 5. I asked for something to drink, and grandpa obliged.

It's only a problem because the old folks like Bo have been indoctrinated to believe that it's a problem. It's less far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco, which are fine because society has told folks like Bo that they're fine.

It's not a problem; the only problems is that the law still says it's illegal, and the drug war results in lives getting ruined that shouldn't be for something as harmless as smoking a joint

But I doubt anyone is going to change Bo's mind on this

I drank a lot of beer in college and I still drink to this day. I had a really good friend in college that smoked weed in college more than he drank. To this day, he has a hard time with memory loss and comprehending things that shouldn't be that hard to comprehend. If you really think that weed is far less dangerous than alcohol and tobacoo, then you haven't been around too many people that have been doing it for an extended period of time.

Despite the fact that the only funding given to marijuana research is if that research intends to show that it is harmful in some way, nothing conclusive in the way of memory loss has been shown. (Marijuana research really is ridiculous, like the law prohibits medical marijuana research unless you can get a workaround).

Continue with your pointless anecdotes though

• Fire 2

I mean put it this way, I don't doubt that there are harmful effects. Eating a cheeseburger has harmful effects. But they are undoubtedly less than that of alcohol, both to your body and to the people around you, that much we know.

I mean put it this way, I don't doubt that there are harmful effects. Eating a cheeseburger has harmful effects. But they are undoubtedly less than that of alcohol, both to your body and to the people around you, that much we know.

Exactly. Legalize it, tax it, and put the money towards schools or something.

• Fire 3