Something's Rotten in the State of Nebraska.

NUpolo8

i am sure there are plenty we could take a gamble on for the chance of having a higher ceiling than 10 wins.

So list every coach who has won 11 game or more at least once in the past 6 seasons.......then tell us how your meeting with Eichorst went to get one of them here.

I love this guy. ^.

i am sure there are plenty we could take a gamble on for the chance of having a higher ceiling than 10 wins.

So list every coach who has won 11 game or more at least once in the past 6 seasons.......then tell us how your meeting with Eichorst went to get one of them here.

these posts are not just a waste of time, they are embarrassing.

• Fire 4

You nailed it, Polo, and it astonishes me that many of our fans seem okay with days like today (and all the other meltdowns and near-meltdowns).

Who is okay with days like today?

I'm not happy, but the sky isn't falling.

The forecast is calling for 70% chances of particulate sky debris mist. Strong chance of full fledged falling.

If you don't see red flags after today then you're not going to see them.

Here's the thing, a person could say the exact opposite prediction after the FAU game. This performance doesn't wipe out that one. So which is correct/accurate/whatever? Probably neither - something in the middle. I guess we'll see.

I try to be a guy of ligic with the willingness to entertain ideas. Last season when Frosts name was thrown around i laughed. We bitch about bos inexperience yet wanna give the keys to frost with, at that time, not even a full year as a coordinator. I got into a discussion with a friend tonight on frost after contemplating what happened today while watchin that god forsaken oregon offense go from completely stimeed to runnin all over the place on one ofvthe best Ds in the nation in a matter of a few plays. This was my commentary. I welcome all thoughts. Its not an indictment on bo. Its just some things that go through my head as i try to see things without too much kneejerk. Not basing too much on what i want to happen but rather what i think COULD happen. Abd i apologize if this opens another can of worms just two games in.

Im still pn the fence about scott in any way shape or form because of all the chiietter chatter i see on various oregon boards that helfrich is still the mind of it. But if oregon continues that this year and if chip builds on what ges started at philly and nebraska continues to underwhelm with another. 9-10 wins? With this f'ing sched ? This fanbase will become so much more divided to the point of near implosion. And with a new young ad and an obvious need for an influx of progressive thinking into this god forsaken blue hair environment, maybe they pull the plug on bo hust for yhe sake if gettin frost before someone else does. Get someobe to bring that structure here. I know weve all movked oregons style when they go up against a stanford and lose to the physicality. But watchin that mess tonight and seein how chip has tailored his sh#t to the nfl with success i cant help but wonder if these guys arent too far AHEAD of the times. You know?

I get that people are emotional. I too am disappointed with the play of the team. Two things:

1) Those of you who are ready to fire Bo do no respect how good many FCS teams are. Should it have been this close? No. Was McNeese far better going in than anyone in Nebraska gave them credit? Yes.

2) If you as a fan are frustrated and want Bo gone. That is fine! Turn in your tickets to the athletic program in protest, cancel your donations to the college, and put the sellout streak in jeopardy. If there enough other fans like yourself change will happen.

As for me I will be at the Miami game, in the new Husker shirt I bought when I got to town. And I will support my team. You can DO something if you are pissed husker fans! Sniping and trolling a message board is not action.

2). It's entirely possible to love the University of Nebraska and not Bo. He is not bigger than the program or the program. He appears to be a unfortunate blip on the storied history of Nebraska.

I have no doubt that you love the program and intensely dislike Bo. My point is that if you are unhappy....take action. Withdraw your support not just emotionally but also financially. Change WILL happen if there is others like you. It has happened this way before...it will happen again IF you are right. I simply believe you are not. 😄

• Fire 1

And, as I'm sure you are more than aware, extremely low in quantity.

You nailed it, Polo, and it astonishes me that many of our fans seem okay with days like today (and all the other meltdowns and near-meltdowns).

Who is okay with days like today?

I'm not happy, but the sky isn't falling.

The forecast is calling for 70% chances of particulate sky debris mist. Strong chance of full fledged falling.

If you don't see red flags after today then you're not going to see them.

Here's the thing, a person could say the exact opposite prediction after the FAU game. This performance doesn't wipe out that one. So which is correct/accurate/whatever? Probably neither - something in the middle. I guess we'll see.

something in the middle is a pretty mediocre team.

I get that people are emotional. I too am disappointed with the play of the team. Two things:

1) Those of you who are ready to fire Bo do no respect how good many FCS teams are. Should it have been this close? No. Was McNeese far better going in than anyone in Nebraska gave them credit? Yes.

2) If you as a fan are frustrated and want Bo gone. That is fine! Turn in your tickets to the athletic program in protest, cancel your donations to the college, and put the sellout streak in jeopardy. If there enough other fans like yourself change will happen.

As for me I will be at the Miami game, in the new Husker shirt I bought when I got to town. And I will support my team. You can DO something if you are pissed husker fans! Sniping and trolling a message board is not action.

2). It's entirely possible to love the University of Nebraska and not Bo. He is not bigger than the program or the program. He appears to be a unfortunate blip on the storied history of Nebraska.

I have no doubt that you love the program and intensely dislike Bo. My point is that if you are unhappy....take action. Withdraw your support not just emotionally but also financially. Change WILL happen if there is others like you. It has happened this way before...it will happen again IF you are right. I simply believe you are not.

Absolutely. Memorial Stadium lost a large percentage of the crowd at halftime of Oklahoma State in 2007. Change followed quickly.

I have no doubt that you love the program and intensely dislike Bo. My point is that if you are unhappy....take action. Withdraw your support not just emotionally but also financially. Change WILL happen if there is others like you. It has happened this way before...it will happen again IF you are right. I simply believe you are not.

Without putting my routing numbers on here. I will tell you I have made some changes.

How are they embarrassing?

Did we ever think we'd have a coaching staff so willing to throw its own players under the bus though? This has been a running theme for some time now. At least three years that I'm aware of? I have a hard time with that.

Not too sure what this is from, but I think when coaches criticize players, that's sending a message. It's not a PR misstep the way it is when a player blames another player or the coaches, or, say, if a DC were to take shots at the OC.

something in the middle is a pretty mediocre team.

Not necessarily. It could be anything along a very wide spectrum.

i guess. i mean, if we played as well against fau as we do against everyone, who knows i guess.

but i think in reality that the spectrum between playing well against a bad fau team and almost losing to an fcs team is not that wide.