De'Mornay Pierson-El

Mavric

I dont agree with his apostrophist lifestyle, but he is an awesome football player.

Worse yet, he's an apostrophist and a hyphenator. That's about as bad as being a vegan truther.

this makes me want to change my name to sd'sker-el.

I too am not a medical doctor but this would be borderline douchey. And you would already be on the other side of the line.

This guy is good, but the play at the line of scrimmage on punt returns is absolutely dominating at times. Nothing more black-white between last season and this season than right there. At one point they put half the Fresno team on the turf seconds after the snap. Pretty hard to pressure the return guy when you're laying on the ground. Finally!!

This x 1000!

On both of his big returns it looked like everyone was trying to turn or push their guys to short side of the field. Either way, engaging the coverage guys all the way down the field is giving him a nice cushion to catch the ball and try to make a couple moves.

Really nice to see the special teams make a huge breakthrough compared to the past recent years. It's awesome!

Right before he got to the end zone. It was behind the play at I think about the ten yard line. I didn't notice it until What his nuts on big red wrap up pointed it out during his play of the week.

I think that was Kalu, but from the endzone camera it looks like he put his hands right on the front of the guy's shoulder. Probably still kind of a dumb move at that point in the play

Right before he got to the end zone. It was behind the play at I think about the ten yard line. I didn't notice it until What his nuts on big red wrap up pointed it out during his play of the week.

I think that was Kalu, but from the endzone camera it looks like he put his hands right on the front of the guy's shoulder. Probably still kind of a dumb move at that point in the play

Kalu pushes him in the shoulder but that moves him right in front of Allen who might have gotten him in the back a little but probably not going to get called.