Taylor Martinez Interview

Like him or not he did work like crazy to fix the weakness in his game. For that I have a ton of respect for him. He took time during his spring breaks, summer breaks to work and try to fix what was lacking in his overall ability in throwing technique. Injuries you can't blame him for. He should be a little bitter with much (not all) of the treatment he received from many of the "best fans in America"

• Fire 4

The way the season was going he would have been in New York at least in 2010. The hype he was getting after OSU and KSU was great. Defenses were having fits and no one had enough film to know his weaknesses.

The Watson comments remind me that the grass isn't always greener. He fan base couldn't wait to get him out. Now they can't wait to get Beck out.

Are you insinuating that the anti-beck crowd would rather have Shawn Watson?

The way the season was going he would have been in New York at least in 2010. The hype he was getting after OSU and KSU was great. Defenses were having fits and no one had enough film to know his weaknesses.

The Watson comments remind me that the grass isn't always greener. He fan base couldn't wait to get him out. Now they can't wait to get Beck out.

Are you insinuating that the anti-beck crowd would rather have Shawn Watson?

I think it's more like the saying, the most popular player on the team is the backup QB. The most popular OC at Nebraska is the next one.

• Fire 1

Like him or not he did work like crazy to fix the weakness in his game.

+1

Imagine what the 2009 team could of done with Martinez doing the wildcat, you figure at least two more wins with any offensive production.

Yep, we probably walk away with a conference title, but 12 turnovers instead of 8 in the Iowa State game. hehe