Turn Back the Clock -- If Interweb Message Boards Existed in 1994

I was a frosh at UNL in 1994, and I went jogging (yes, it was only once) through campus and eventually went to the stadium to run stairs. It was great because the team was practicing while me and my friend were running the stairs. We also watched a bit of the practice the team was having on the grass fields. I assume that the teams have "closed" practices now, but I thought it was pretty cool.

I was a frosh at UNL in 1994, and I went jogging (yes, it was only once) through campus and eventually went to the stadium to run stairs. It was great because the team was practicing while me and my friend were running the stairs. We also watched a bit of the practice the team was having on the grass fields. I assume that the teams have "closed" practices now, but I thought it was pretty cool.

It sucks you can't run the stairs at South Stadium anymore. I used to do that back in the day, too.

They should let us have access to the whole South Stadium. It's not like vandals could do much damage - it's all concrete and metal. Small risk.

What?!?! Who did you go running with???